Marriage preparations 😍

Author's POV

After that day though they talked with each other they didn't talk about that incident and their life went normal. Shivani and Aadhitya got busy with the project. Prabhu too didn't disturb Shivani now a days and she felt relieved. After knowing about Dharani s pregnancy their team members congratulated Aadhitya except Anu. She didn't say anything she left the place and after that she distanced herself from Aadhitya. Aadhitya got very busy as he had to manage both marriage and office work. By God's grace Mugen also accompanied him so his work lessened. Arjun s parents asked Mugen and Ramya to help them as Dharani can't accompany Aadhitya due to her pregnancy.

Arjun too got busy in hospital and they didn't get a chance to meet. They just chatted through what's app . The invitations they gave for priniting arrived . Arjun and Shivani s family got busy in meeting the relatives..In two weeks they completed giving invitations . Next in an auspicious day they went shopping for selecting saree and jewelry for wedding.

Everything went good till the selection of sarees. They selected jewelry and while selecting the 'muhurth' saree . Shivani selected a saree and her mother in law selected another saree. Though Shivani liked her mil s selection she want to wear the saree she chose.

To avoid confusion Ramya asked Arjun to choose. Arjun who was having coffee with the men came and Shivani tried to call him but as all are surrounding her she is unable to do so.

Arjun chose the saree which his mom said and her face brightened. Ramya noticed that Shivani is sad she whispered in Shivani s ears " I heard you wear Dharani s saree when you want. I will buy the saree you chose you can wear it whenever you want" She said and Shivani understood that she is trying to make her smile She faked a smile and nod her head. No one will stop her from buying this saree but they won't allow to wear it for her marriage. Shivani s MIL noticed she is sad . So she went near Shivani and said " Even I like your selection but it's just 7500 rupees. At least your muhurth saree must be 10000 . The saree I selected is 15,650 . If you didn't like that you may select any other..But select above 10000 " She said and Shivani understood her POV. She smiled and asked her MIL to buy the saree she chose . Her Mil carresed her hair and went.

They returned by 9:30 pm. Dharani said she wish to stay with Shivani so Shivani too went to their house. They slept even without having dinner as they are very tired due to the shopping.

The next day Shivani and Aadhitya went to office. Dharani and her mom went to buy some silver vessels for Shivani ..

They brought for 78500 rupees but they had only 65000 and in the shop they said they don't accept online payment. Dharani didn't bring her ATM card so she called Aadhitya and he said he will be there in few minutes.He asked dev to take care of the work and went to the shop.

He settled the money and dropped them in the house.. Though Shivani s mom tried to give him the money he rejected it saying " It's my responsibility athai ..Also I'm happy to do this .. Please don't return it and make me a third person" He said in a calm tone and went to office.

Her mom is really very proud of her Son in Law. Days passed and everyone are busy with the marriage work.

Shivani is packing her clothes nervously..From today it's not her flat the time she spend here is always memorable.

Avanthika who came saw Shivani lost somewhere..

" What happened darling?? Dreaming about my Anna?" She asked in a teasing way but Shivani just smiled.

Avanthika understood that Shivani is nervous she held her hands tightly and Shivani hugged her. Avanthika tried to convince Shivani by saying they are gonna stay in Chennai and if she thought she may come here immediatlely so not to worry. Teju who came inside pouted and said" you both don't care for me" Shivani laughed and they had a group hug. They both teased Shivani and she too started teasing them forgetting the pain..

That evening Aadhitya came to pick Shivani ..She hugged her friends and saw the flat for one last time and went with him with teary eyes. In his house Dharani and her mom are giving advice and Shivani look at Aadhitya for help. But he nodded his horizontally and left the place immediately . She glared him and started nodding her head for what they said without even listening properly .. She got a call from Arjun as the phone is in silent mood they didn't hear. She saw the caller id and attended the call and before Arjun could speak he heard Shivani s mother's advice..He burst out laughing hearing it.. Arjun's parents and sister are also with him in his flat so they look at him weirdly..He noticed their reaction so without saying anything he went to his room.. Dharani called her mom for help so she left Shivani 😌 and went. Shivani sighed in relief and went to her room.

" Hello" She said and Arjun started laughing.

" Don't laugh..It's irritating" She said and he chuckled..

" Advicing session over?" He asked controlling his laugh.

" Yeah yeah🙄..Poor me" She said dramatically and he chuckled hearing it.

" Had dinner?" He asked and she said she will have in sometime.

At that time dhruv came and called her for having dinner. She asked him to go and she will come in sometime but he stood there adamantly and said he will go only if she came. She slapped her forehead and said she will call after an hour.

" No selfie..I'm feeling very tired. Tomorrow I have to do a surgery before coming to the wedding hall..So will sleep now " Arjun said and she said ok and asked whether he had dinner. He said he had and they disconnected the call..

The next day morning in Aadhitya s house they are packing Shivani s sarees that they brought few days ago. Also they are busy with the preparations.

Aadhitya s family too came and by evening they went to the wedding hall.. After sometime Arjun's family too came. Shivani s family welcomed them and after 2 hours their ' nalangu' will take place . Ramya and Dharani made Shivani ready with minimal makeup and she is looking very beautiful in that saree . Mugen said the guests started coming and before the nalangu they can take some photos so that after nalangu they would be able to take rest as the marriage is at early morning and asked her to go to terrace.

She went there and Arjun smiled seeing her. She smiled back and his face look pale she understood he is tired so thought of completing it soon.

They gave the poses the photographer said and they both felt an unknown feeling while doing it. For the next photo Arjun encircled his hands around her bare waist and her hands are on his chest. They shared an eyelock . The photographer said this photo is superb and they realized their position. They moved away from each other. His eyes are landed on her lips that look more attractive due to the lipstick 😜🙈. Shivani blushed at his gaze and both are thinking about their first kiss and Arjun smiled thinking it. The photographer went giving some privacy to them. Shivani is about to go but Arjun held her hands and she whined " leave me Dimple. They must be waiting for us " She said but he didn't leave her hands. She tried glaring him but by seeing his gaze on her she could only blush.

" How am I looking?" She asked and expected him to say something romantically like shown in the flims.

" To be frank today only you look like a girl " he said in a husky tone and she got angry hearing his words .

She is about to say something but he stopped her. " I mean today after seeing you like this I can't wait till tomorrow I wish I could...." Before he could complete she kept her fingers on his lips.

" I wanna go now" without waiting for his reply she ran down. He smiled seeing her disappearing figure..

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap : Marriage 😍😍😍

Haiii cutiess..I know this update is lil boring please forgive this innocent kid😌😌.. I will give my best in the upcoming updates..

Please do vote and comment..Thank you so much for all who voted a d commented ..

I updated a new story " Azhagiya Asura" Check it when ur free 😍😍😍 Hope I won't disappoint you.

Keep on supporting 🤩

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️❤️

With love,
Magizhini.