The end ❤️

" He died." She said plainly.

" Who?" He asked with confusion.

" Teejay..Asuran movie.." she said with tears in her eyes.

" God..Are you crazy ?for a minute I don't know what to do." He said shaking his head in disbelief.

" You don't understand my feelings. I hate you." She said and started crying vigorously.

" Pregnancy hormones." He murmured and started convincing her.

He never know this girl will make him ask sorry this much times even when he isn't at fault.

After crying for sometime she got convinced and he went to work.

After few years :

" Arjun I don't remember where I kept my phone. Give a missed call na?" She said adjusting her silk saree.

Arjun glared at her as she's doing these stuffs for the past few days. Like forgetting her phone , ID card , not ironing the clothes and etc..

" Now a days your very careless Shivani." He said and gave a missed call to her number.

The phone is in washroom. Shivani smiled sheepishly while he slapped his forehead. Shivani knocked the door and her daughter Aarna came out with a sheepish smile.

" I was playing ludo maa..I won." She said excitedly and hi fi ed with Shivani. Arjun glared at the mother daughter duo crossing his hands over his chest.

" How many times should I say you Aaru?" He asked her in a strict tone.

" Mom was playing freefire early morning you aren't asking her anything. " Aarna said pouting and Shivani smiled sheepishly at her husband who is glaring her.

" Actually..." Before she could say something Arjun asked Aarna to get ready.

She went silently and Arjun pulled Shivani towards him.

" Ajju leave me...Orselse I need to adjust my saree again." She said twisting her lips.

He carresed her lips and placed his lips on her and kissed her roughly. Now a days it's the punishment he's giving her for her carelessness.

" Shameless man." She murmured pushing him. He checked herself on the mirror and sighed in relief. He smirked and checked himself.

Today they are attending Haasini and Chezhiyans housewarming . when they went there Mugen and Aadhitya s family are already there. Seeing Aarna , Dhruv, Aadhu and Vaishu( Aadhitya dharani s daughter) ran towards her and the kids started playing with Ayan , Haasini s babyboy.

Mugen and Aadhitya are talking about their work while Ramya is damaging him infront of Dharani😂 both are teasing each other. Arjun is talking with Nikhil who is married to teju just before few months.

Shivani got a call from prem who went Ooty for his honeymoon. Prem is married to the love of his life Avanthika. After talking with prem and Avanthika for sometime she disconnected the call and came inside.

" Chinnu.. Leave me na.." Haasini is trying to remove his grip from her waist but it's really difficult for her .

" Just one kiss na? Give it and I won't disturb you till night." He said keeping his face innocent and she pinched on his shoulders and he winced in pain.

" Ratchasi..." He murmured and she went out laughing. The function went good and after having lunch Everyone went to their respective houses.

" Amma water..."

" Ramya coffee.."

The dad and daughter duo asked at the same time and Ramya slapped her forehead.

" Haan I'm coming." Saying so she took the water bottle from the fridge and made coffee for Mugen .

Adhithya is behind her like a love sick puppy from the time they returned home.

" Please dharu ma.." he asked in a pleading tone.

" No way." She said in a determined tone.

He thought of going picnic but Dharani rejected it as she took many day offs because of him. After the birth of their daughter he's behaving like a lover boy.

After hours of pleading and romancing he finally made her say Ok.

Arjun smiled by seeing Shivani who is sleeping due to the tiredness. He carresed her hair. He didn't expect that his life will change after his marriage.

He's no more an angry young man now he's a family man who's having the control over his anger issues. She changed him a lot. But it doesn't mean that she's the same lazy and careless girl. She's careful in every small things she's dealing with. But she's unable to stop herself from being lazy. He knows how to handle it and their life is going good.

Even though they get into fights often it doesn't last long and that's their strength.

After sleeping for sometime she opened her eyes and smiled seeing her husband who came with coffee.

She whispered " I love you.."

" Why suddenly?" He asked with his signature smile and she again fell in her favourite dimple that appeared on his cheeks. She laid her head on his shoulders and said " Don't know..Just felt like saying."

" I love you too.." he said and kissed on her forehead.

" I love you three.." Aarna said and jumped on the bed making her parents chuckle.

They hugged her and Shivani took a group selfie.

He smiled at his Ms.Selfie who still loves to take selfies.

THE END.
💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

HAiiii cutiess..Me being a good girl Updated now itself 🤣🤣 I thought of updating on Sunday but I typed earlier so I m updating now ..

Hope you like it.. Please do vote and comment 🤩🤩🤩

Thank you so much everyone who gave This story a chance...Thank you for bearing with my irregular updates..

We reached 40 k + reads and 3 k + votes..It's totally impossible without you all..Once again thank you so much ❤️❤️ I know my gratitude can't be expressed by just saying thank you. But I don't know how to express it. I will try my best to entertain you with my stories.

Few words about this story? 🙈🙈

Criminal crush will be updated tomorrow 😍

Keep on supporting 🤩🤩

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️❤️

With love,
           Magizhini.