😍😍😍😍

Shivani s POV :

The next morning when I tried to get up from the bed my body is not responding. I don't wanna open my eyes. I'm feeling sleepy now . I don't know when I slept yesterday's night 🙈.

I searched for my pillow and I found it. I tried to pull it towards me but I don't know why I'm unable to move it. I felt someone pulling me then I realized it's not my pillow and it's Arjun I was pulling his shirt. Even now I don't wanna open my eyes. I responded to his pull and now I'm lying on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. I hugged him tightly and could sense his hands around my waist. His hot breath is giving tickling sensation behind my ear. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him sleeping peacefully.

He didn't let me sleep and now sleeping like an innocent baby. I removed his hands from me and adjusted my saree. I don't know whether to go out or not.

It's not Chennai to have an attached bathroom . I have no option I should go out for sure . I teased Dharani a lot during her first night. She was blushing I didn't understand why . I thought its the normal thing happening but now when it comes to me I'm feeling shy to go out. I slowly opened the door. Thank God! Dharani isn't here. Maa is cutting vegetables . I am shocked to see the time. It's 8:00 am. I slept this long??

My Maa smiled seeing me. I went near her and she held my hands and took me near the kitchen.

" Your happy right?" She asked nervously. I am feeling shy. I just lowered my head and she hugged me happily.

" Where is your husband?" She asked me.

" He is sleeping Maa.." I said in a low tone and she asked me to take bath and give coffee to him . I nodded and went to take bath.

After taking bath I made coffee for us as Maa said she already had . Aadhitya Mama and Dharani didn't come out of their room still. I really doubt who is newly married 😂😂..

Then I went to my room and saw him immersed in his phone.

" Arjun... Coffee" I said and forwarded the cup to him. He got it and kept on the nearby table. He got my cup too..

" What are you doing?" I asked him confused.

" I don't need coffee..And you know what I need" he said and winked at me. I glared him.

" I will kill you.. Just now I took bath. " I said pretending to be angry. But he found it I think. He pulled me towards him .

Shivani s POV end

Author's POV:

Once again he marked her as HIS . At starting she tried to free herself but after sometime she accepted the defeat and lost herself in him again.

He left her after half an hour and took his dress to take bath. Before he could go out she ran out with another saree and he laughed seeing her.

She came in few minutes and he went to bath. Shivani s maa came to call them for breakfast.

The door is not closed so she went in and Shivani is correcting her saree. Through mirror Shivani saw her mother smiling at her in a teasing way.

Her mother is very happy as both of her daughter's are married and living happily. She prayed to god that their happiness should remain the same..

Aadhitya came out but there is no smile in his face. He faked a smile at his MIL.Dharani too came out in few minutes but she too forced a smile. Though they behaved normal in front of others they didn't talk alone. They avoided spending time with each other. That evening Aadhitya went to his house as Dhruv will be missing his parents. Dharani said she will stay here for one more day. Others thought she want to spend sometime with her family but only  Aadhitya knows why she isn't coming.

A week passed and now only Dharani went to Aadhitya s house. The next morning Aadhitya s family, Mugen's family, Arjun , Shivani are going to Chennai.

In these 7 days Arjun and Shivani develoed a good bond. They came to know about their partners like and dislikes. Shivani understood Arjun won't get angry easily but if he gets angry he won't control it. Also he hates being lazy. He also understood that Shivani is sensitive though she don't show it out. Also she isn't lazy always 😂..  They become very close to each other and the feast ( ritual) made them even close. When they go for feast to their close relatives house they defend their partners when their cousins are teasing. This week passed with teasing and romancing 😂🥰...

Aadhitya talked with Dharani over the phone. But it's only about dhruv and their family. He didn't ask her decision. She too didn't talk about that.

Ramya talked with her MIL. Mugen was very happy. Though his mother didn't talk with her well for the first day. From Second day she too didn't hurt Ramya . She just talked when it's necessary. Mugen believed that their misunderstandings will come to an end soon.

While reaching Chennai Dharani took the most important decision in her life.
Shivani realized her love for Arjun. But  he didn't realize it though he loves her. He likes her a lot but as his best friend and as his wife. 

But they totally forgot about Haasini who returned Chennai before a week itself. Her last call is to inform Arjun that she reached Chennai safely.

And in an old house Haasini is tied using a rope and her eyes are red due to crying and sleeplessness for the past few days.

Here Chezhiyan is doing shopping with Trisha as she said he is not at all spending time with her from Arjun's marriage.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap : First fight after marriage?

Haiiiiiiiiii cuties.. Extremely sorry for being late..I was busy with exams and my family function so couldn't update this one. I know it's lil boring 🙈 Please adjust.. both positive and negative comments are welcomed 🥰🥰🥰..

I'm very happy as this story reached 3.6+ k reads and 500 + votes.  Thank you so much for your support 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Love you all😘😘😘😘😘😘...

Keep on supporting 🤩🤩🤩

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️❤️❤️

With love,
        Magizhini.