Confusion

Shivani s POV

After the completion of Pooja , Adhitya mama called me and said he wanna talk with me something important so I went with him..

" You didn't say about that to Dharani?" Adhitya mama asked and for a minute I thought about the truth he told me before their marriage..I'm tensed..Mama is looking me doubtedly ..So I smiled and asked about which mama..I hope to get some other answer..

" ABOUT MY CHILD " Mama said and my heart started beating fast..I bent my head down and nodded my head horizontally..He look at me with anger and I don't have courage to look at his eyes..

" I trusted you Shivani.. How can you do this to me?? You not only broke my trust but also your sisters married life.." Mama said angrily..

Ramya akka came there and called us to eat.. Seeing our tensed face akka asked us and mama said to her ..

" Dharani Don't know about Neha and my..." Before he could complete Ramya akka interrupted " what the hell?? On that day I m also with you in the hospital na?? Before me only you called Dharani and said"

" It's me who attended the call..I didn't say to Dharani..If she came to know she would have stopped this marriage ." I said lowering my head..

" So you didn't say??" Mama asked angrily and I nodded..

" I'm going to say about this to her" He went and I requested Ramya akka to stop him..She followed him and I don't know what she said but she informed me that mama won't say anything till my marriage ..I felt relieved at least till my marriage there won't be any problem..I thought of sorting it out and went to eat..But an old man laughed at me ..I don't know why..He look like a "sithar" so I asked him why is he laughing at me..His reply confused me a lot..

He said " You won't succeed in what you think..It's not your game its the game played by destiny..Your just a pawn in her game.. Sometimes though answer is in front of us we search somewhere..It's like CALM BEFORE THE STORM ..The small thing you done is gonna play in all of your lives..No one can stop what's happening..It's SHE who decides anything not us..Now go and be as much as happy you can.. Because when she starts playing her game happiness won't be there in your lives "

What he means by it???

" I can't get you..But I understand that there will be a big problem.. How can we get out of it???"I asked Hoping to find a solution..

" You can't stop what's happening ..But be careful..She plays with her children but never leaves them..Now go everyone will be waiting for you" He said and I left the place and Don't know with whom should I share..When I went all are waiting for me and we ate..Arjun, Nikhil and Haasini are playing with Aadharshini and dhruv..I don't wanna tense Mama as already he is not well..Dharani is happy I don't wanna spoil her mood..Arjun's mom approached me and asked what happened..I said everything to her and she said me not to worry and asked me where I saw him..

" Near that banyan tree Athai" I said and she took me there..But he isn't there..

" See Shivu ma ..Some will say for real and some will say just to confuse us and get money Orelse they have some benefits when we are confused..So don't worry ..I will support you..Now you call others let's go..If we start in few minutes we can reach there at midnight" She said and I forced a smile ...

I asked Dharani akka to call Adhitya mama as I don't have courage to Face him..I heard Adhi Mama's mom and Arjun's mom talking..They are saying that Dharani is glowing from morning..I too noticed it..Means is she pregnant?? I will be very happy if she is pregnant also it will increase their bond .But thinking about the truth I hide from her I am feeling guilty..

Adhitya s POV:

I thought Shivani said Dharu about my past..I already said about my first love but after our marriage I realized it's mere infactuation..But nothing can change the fact that she was pregnant with my child..I thought Dharani knows everything but today after talking with her only I came to know that she don't know about my past completely..

An hour ago:

I'm standing near the coconut tree holding her hands..She smiled at me and laid her head on my shoulder...

" Dharu. ..." I called her ..

" Hmm.."

" From morning your glowing..So what's special?" I asked her and she just smiled..

" You know you are very special to me..The best thing happened in my life ..You gave me the most precious gift our Dhruv and because of you only I got to know Shivu..You always stood by me and supported me..Even after knowing my past you didn't stop loving me..You know when you said about me there I felt like hugging you and I wanna shout and say how much your important to me.. Though I didn't express you directly you never Disturbed me asking about it..Now I wish to say I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WANT TO BE WITH YOU TILL MY DEATH..IT MAY SOUND CLICHE BUT I CAN'T IMAGINE A LIFE WITHOUT YOU..YOU BECOME MY ADDICTION..FOR EVERYTHING MY HEART SEARCHES FOR YOU..

I heard that it feels like a heaven to hear our gf/wife talking about us..I really felt it ..I am proud of myself because of you .. Love you dharu..

I said and kissed her forehead..She smiled and said " What past adhi?? Just you loved a girl and you forgot her right?? Sometimes I feel that I m not your first love but I feel happy thinking I m ur second and last love ❤️..You know what how I feel now?? Very happpppppiiiiieeeee" She said and she got a call..

After talking she is angry and I asked her what happened..

" You know my colleague Riya na .."

I nodded and she continued.." her husband already was in physical relationship with his girlfriend after they broke up he married Riya but didn't say about it to her.. How cheap?? If a girl loses virginity before marriage they blame her as characterless and treat her worser than anything..But if it's a man they ask girl to adjust him..Why??? I'm glad as I got you in my life who said about his first love and thank God as your  a gentleman nothing bad happened.."

I was shocked Hearing it..Means she don't know about my past?? Shivani didn't say her anything?? I decided to ask Shivani ...

Present:

I don't know what to do now..I m totally confused.. Dharani came near me and held my hands..I look at her confused and she placed my hands on her stomach and blushed..

" I confirmed today morning using the kit" She said..

Should I feel happy for this or to feel guilty for cheating her ...

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Hai cutiess..I m very disappointed by the votes 30+ reads but only 9 votes.. I said both positive and negative comments are welcomed..If you didn't like the story then say me..Your votes boost me to write and I m disappointed by this..So I decided a thing..I will fix a target..I will update the next part only after the target is completed..

Target: 15+ votes ..

Please do vote and comment..Thank you so much for all who voted and commented on the previous updates❤️❤️❤️❤️ keep on supporting...

With love,
              Magizhini..