Beginning or Ending?

Arjun's POV :

We are traveling in the train. Everyone are sleeping except me. I'm not feeling sleepy I'm feeling bored. I can't go online as my inbox is spammed with marriage wishes. If I replied now they will start teasing me for sure.

" You didn't get sleep?" Shivani asked me.

" No..I thought you slept " I said to her and she smiled.

" No..I didn't get sleep" She said and I nodded.

" Shall we go there" I asked pointing the door and she nodded. We went there . The  full moon is adding more beauty to the sky.

We didn't talk anything..I don't know what to ask now. She is also smiling with confusion. I think she is also in the same situation.

" Arjun.." she called my name and look at her like what.

" Ummm...Who was that girl?" She asked and I'm confused.

" About whom are you talking?" I asked and she look at me nervously.

" That girl who Chezhiyan Anna went to drop after our nalangu " She said lowering her head and I understood why she is nervous.

" She was my classmate " I said casually.I turned and started enjoying this moment to avoid this topic. But she didn't leave that topic.

" Is she that close?" Shivani asked and I glared her.

" What's your problem?" I asked with irritation and her face fell. God..This girl is 😬😬😬...

" Nothing..I'm going to sleep " she said and I nodded.

" Won't you stop me?" She asked angrily.

" It's not a movie. When heroine says she will go hero will hold her hands and say some dialogue. It's our life if I stopped you , you will again ask about her and I'm sure we will fight over this and I don't want to hurt you. She proposed me but I rejected it ..Now your doubt is clear?..Go and sleep" I said and rushed to my seat. She too followed me. After that though we sat opposite to each other we didn't talk .She slept in few minutes and even while sleeping she is hugging a teddy bear.. I smiled at her and I don't know when I slept. When I woke up morning we are near Coimbatore..In few minutes we reached cbe railway station and we went to my house while Aadhi Anna s family and Shivani s mom went to his house..My mom asked jaanu to take Shivani with her to her room.

It's unfair na..She is my wife but they aren't even allowing me to talk with her. Shivani is smiling but I didn't feel that it's genuine. They said today evening we wanna go to her house and she is happy hearing it. I think she is missing her family. Haasini came in with a photo frame.

" What's this?" Shivani asked and Haasini said" you don't know this Shivu ..It's a photo frame" she said.

All glared her and she smiled sheepishly. Chezhiyan asked to give this to you after we reached cbe. She forwarded it to me and asked Shivani to say whether she likes it or not.

It's our marriage photo. When I applied kumkum on her forehead my eyes met her's. It's beautifully captured.

" It's awesome" She said with a bright smile and I said" I love it..But I wonder how my friend got this idea?" I said looking at Haasini and she smiled showing her teeth.

" We should start the rituals na..Go and get ready soon " my mom said.

What???? Again rituals ufff...