Engagement 🤩

Author's POV

Aadhitya smiled at his wife ." Very happy to hear" He said and left the place. Dharani is hurt by his behavior she expected him to be very happy and hug or kiss on her forehead. But the smile in his lips didn't reach his eyes..

She is standing in the same place without knowing the surroundings.. Dhruv came near her and pulled her hands..

" Maa..Come let's go " Dhruv said and she came back to the world. She smiled at him and went. They went home.Adhitya didn't talk with her he slept in Nikhils room and asked her to be with Shivani . She thought of saying about her pregnancy after Shivani s engagement.

As Shivani s engagement is tomorrow she thought he is thinking about it so thought of asking him after that . Shivani is guilty thinking about her Akka and mama . Dharani thought she is tensed so asked her to sleep. At that time she got a call from Arjun and she smiled seeing the phone. Dharani understood it and arranged the bed. Shivani went to balcony and attended the call.

" Hi selfie" Arjun said and she smiled. As she didn't say anything Arjun asked" Are you there??"

" Sorry..I'm here only" Shivani said and he smiled.

" Didn't sleep?" He asked her . " I didn't get sleep. What about you??" She asked him .

" I was playing with Aadhu .. Just now Anni took her to her room..How is Haasini?" Arjun asked her .

" Haasini is sleeping with Maa" Shivani answered.

" Oh good..When athai came?" Arjun asked and Shivani got irritated.

" Before few hours..Arjun if your questioning session is over can we talk?" Irritation is clearly visible in her voice.. Arjun chuckled.

" I called to talk only selfie " He said to her.

" But you are only asking questions" She said with a pout.

" Ok ..If you want you also can ask questions" Arjun said and Shivani laughed..

" What you ate??" She asked as it's the world's important question..

" Dosa..It's very important question right??" Arjun replied..

" Namaku soru dhan mukkiyam ( Food is only important for us) " She said and he burst out laughing..

" Yeah yeah" Arjun said and Shivani smiled sheepishly..

" You have any crush??" She asked and Arjun chuckled..

" Yeah..I like tejaswi prakash " Arjun said.

" Who is she??"  Shivani asked him .

" She is an tellywood actress. I started liking her from the song SUNN ZARA .." He said and Shivani just said Hmm ..

" You have any crush ?" He asked and Shivani " I have a big list 😅👻"

" What?" Arjun asked shocked..

" Umm..Yeah.. While studying in school I had a crush on suriya now he is my lifeline 🙈🙈🙈 After that I had crush on few tollywood actors .In college first year my senior gowtham , In second year Vijay devarkonda and after joining office dhruv vikram now Che.." Shivani said

" Che??" Arjun asked with confusion.

" You watched soorarai potru movie?? Suriya s friend character chaitanya ( Che) He is choo cuteeeeeeeeee na " Shivani said dreaming Arjun got irritated by this ..