Made for each other 🥰

Authors POV :

She smiled at him and got up from the bed..She arranged the bed and completed her morning chores..He came with a coffee and forwarded the cup to her..She got it with a smile..

" Get ready soon..I think now you can wear your half saree..." Arjun said to Shivani..

" Okay...Yes I can wear it" Shivani said to Arjun..

" And don't forget to say me the address of your flat if you wanna go there" He said in a teasing way...

She felt embarrassed..She said him the address and asked him to drop there ..

He nodded and asked her to get ready..She said ok ...He is about to go but she stopped him...He look at her like what ...

" I'm hungry" She said in a low tone and he chuckled hearing it...

" I ordered bf for us" He said and without thinking she asked" why you ordered?? Why can't you make?"

" What??" He asked...

Now only she realized what she said..She mentally slapped herself and smiled at him sheepishly... Before he could speak she took her clothes and went washroom..

" This girl is crazy" he murmured and went out taking his clothes from the cupboard...

Both got ready and had their breakfast...They came out and locked the flat..

Nila who came out of her flat smiled at them....They smiled back and she asked" She gave you the address?" Arjun nodded suppressing his laugh while she felt embarrassed ...

After talking with her for sometime Arjun took her down..On the way some look at them weirdly..But he didn't give heed to them...

He dropped her on the apartment and she asked him to come in..But he said he will come evening and he have some important work...

" you should come today evening ok?" Shivani said in a warning tone...

He nodded with his cute smile and as usual she is lost in his smile..He waved bye to her and went to hospital...

She got a call from Dharani ...She came back to reality and attended the call...
Dharani asked her " where are you?? Avantika said you didn't come there...I was very tensed"

Shivani narrated everything and Dharani burst out laughing...Shivani fumed but after few minutes she started giving advice to Shivani ...

" One minute..I'm getting a call from my colleague" Shivani said..She put Dharani s call on hold and called Adhitya and said it shortly...He said he will look after it...

Shivani disconnected the call and continued hearing Dharani s advice Hoping that her mama will help her...

Adhitya who went with dhruv came back home after dhruv went in his school bus...

He went and saw his wife killing his princess with advise 😌🤣...He went and stood behind her..she didn't notice him ..He pinched her waist🙈 and she shouted...She glared him and he winked at her...

( Yesterday night he talked with her)

" Ok Shivani...I will call later" She disconnected the call while Shivani understood what happened..

Adhitya neared Dharani and is about to kiss her...But she stopped him saying" Behave like a father of a boy not like a teenager" She said...