chapter: twelve

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

yours

I could feel eyes burning into me from across the room. Cedric. He was staring at me for the entire lesson. It made me quite uncomfortable. I was just happy that Draco didn't have Transfiguration with us. He'd break his nose if he knew how Cedric was staring at me.

"Seems like someone's enjoying the view" Hermione slightly brushed her arm against mine. I looked at her, she looked at me and then to Cedric. I turned my head to Cedric, he blushed as my eyes met him. He turned his head away and rubbed the back of his head.

"Mhm" I responded to that as I turned back to Hermione, not so enthusiastically. "Don't you find him hot, though?" Hermione wondered "Yes, he's cute, I'm just not -uhm- into him" I mumbled.

McGonagall dismissed the class, I grabbed my stuff and left with Hermione as a voice rang out from behind. "Scarlett," Cedric yelled "Wait a sec" I stopped as Cedric jogged towards me. "I'll leave you two alone" Hermione whispered, sent me a wink and distanced herself from me. I rolled my eyes at her and giggled before I turned myself to Cedric.

"What's up?" I asked as he came to a standstill. "I was just wondering if our learning session for today is still pending" he questioned "Yeah, sure" I responded. "Great, can't wait to see you then" Cedric stroke my arm gently as he walked past me, sending me one last smile.

I liked Cedric, I really did. But only as a friend. He's very kind, but I don't feel attracted to him in a romantic way.

༄ ༄

"I thought you guys were going tomorrow" I wondered as Hermione got herself ready in the clothes we chose for her date with Ron. "Seemed like he was just as excited as I was so he asked me if we could already go today. He said that he could not hold it in anymore, he has to talk to me" Hermione responded excited. She stood right in front of the mirror and examed her outfit, adjusting some little things.

I stood up from my bed and walked over to her. I looked at the mirror as well to admire her "You look so beautiful" I looked her up and down with admiration in my eyes, I softly stroke her back "You seriously do, Mione" she smiled at that. "Thank you, Scar. I hope he looks at this the same way" she nervously said. "He will! And if he doesn't, he's either blind on both his eyes or just really really dumb" I giggled.

It was time for Hermione to go. "So, babe, I wish you all the luck in the world" I took both her hands to give her a feeling of safety "This will be good! I know it, and I can't wait for you to tell me EVERYTHING about it" I emphasized the word 'everything' to make sure that I literally want to her everything about it. She told me her thank you's, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she left to meet Ron in the common room.

I am so excited for her. Ron better do not break her heart. In case he does, I'll have to break him something as well.

Anyways, it was time for me to go to the library to meet Cedric. Man, I was nervous. I knew, I had to tell him that it won't work out with the both of us and that I don't want him to get hope because I'm helping him. I'm just trying to be nice and some people tend to interpret it the wrong way. But I didn't want to hurt him, so I have to talk to him with honesty.

I left my dorm, walked through the common room to the corridors and walked down to the library.

As I reached the library, I stood there for a moment and looked around to see where Cedric was sitting. For my surprise, Cedric wasn't there yet. I looked at the clock that was hanging above the entrance of the library. 4pm. The same time as yesterday. Maybe he got stopped on his way. He'll probably soon be here, I thought and sat down at a free table to wait for him.