chapter: thirty

time

I've never been a morning person and I've always wondered how people could be; getting out of bed effortlessly with an immediate good mood, being happy that they woke up that morning.

Hermione was such a person. Already bossing me around in the earliest of hours. What was her secret? What was the secret of all these morning persons?

I wasn't a morning person still, but there was something that made it easier for me to be in a good mood after I figured that I was about to live another day; waking up in the arms of the person I love most in this world.

Draco was already awake and staring at me as I lifted my head from his chest and rubbed my eyes with my palm.

"Have you been watching me?" I asked right before a yawn exited my mouth to which Draco shrugged. "You look so innocent and sweet when you're asleep," he murmured as he brushed a curl of my hair behind my ear, that fell in my face as I raised my head to have a better view of him.

His platinum blonde hair was messy and wavy, and blonde locks embellished his forehead. His grey eyes were tired yet glowing. His bare chest was rising and falling slowly and calmly.

"I am innocent and sweet," I stated which earned me a snort from Draco. "You are most certainly not." Draco bent forward, his lips were nearly brushing against mine as he whispered, "Not after what we did back in Greece, yesterday."

My entire body heated at the memory of what happened at the beach not even 24 hours ago. Absentmindedly, I started to nibble on my lower lip, replaying the memories of the day before.

Draco chuckled and I was back in my room.

At eight in the morning with damp knickers.

His lips quirked into a smirk. "What are you thinking about?" he asked. I slightly shook my head. "Nothing," I stammered. His left eyebrow arched as he inclined his head to the side. "Oh, really?"

I perceived his strong hands on my waist merely a few seconds before I found my back pressed against my smooth sheets and Draco's large frame hovering over my petite one, the warmth that his body radiated devolving to mine.

"Do you wanna know what I'm thinking about?" he asked without giving me any time to answer. He connected his lips with my neck, gently sucking on it — just like he did at the beach.

"I'm thinking about how your skin felt against mine." One of his hands snaked to my thigh and squeezed it gently while his other hand remained in its place on my waist. "About how you were moaning my name. Over and over again." I squirmed as his other hand slipped under my shirt and glided further up until he cupped my breast and rolled my nipple between his fingers.

"I'm thinking about how beautiful you looked when you came for me." A soft moan eluded my throat as Draco sucked my pulse point. He lifted his face from my neck to meet my eyes. "I want to see it again."

My heart beat rapidly and I nodded my head. Draco smirked and positioned himself between my thighs. He placed wet kisses on each of my inner thighs before he crooked his fingers in the hem of my knickers, and pulled them off me in one swing.

His warm breath that hit my pussy made me arch my back, but Draco placed his hands on my hips — brushing his thumb over the scar he put on me — to hold me in place. He wet his lips and held fierce eye contact as he planted kisses on my left lip, on my right one, and right above my clit.

I tried to grind my hips against his face, but the grip of his hands did their thing. Draco clicked his tongue. "Eager, are we?"

"I hate it when you tease me like that." I propped myself on my elbows, narrowing my eyes at him, but he only grinned at me. "I know you love it."