chapter: three

the same

The first two weeks went by pretty fast.

It turned out that we have Charms, DADA and Potions with the Slytherins. Great.

Draco was mocking me all the time. It was so annoying.

I missed him a lot the last years, I missed our friendship. But I didn't want to be friends with him again. Not anymore. He just turned into an arrogant prick. I just wanted him to fucking respect me.

I was walking to Charms class right now. This was the only class I didn't have with Hermione, Ron or Harry.

I was all on my own, but it was fine to me. I'm good on my own.

I walked into class and wanted to sit down at my desk.

Ouch.

Instead of sitting in my chair I sat on the ground.

Someone just yanked my chair away as I wanted to sit down.

I heard giggling from the other side of the room.

Of course.

Draco Malfoy and his minions.

I stood up and walked straight to the place he sat.

"Are you mentally deficient?" I yelled, standing right in front of him.

He's still laughing.

Oh, he makes me so furious.

I clenched my fists. I swear to god, I was about to punch him.

"You're such a child, Malfoy." I said.

"And you're a blood traitor." he responded.

That was enough for me. I swung my fist.

Before my fist could meet his face, he grabbed my wrist, stopping me from punching him.

He pulled me closer to him by my wrist.

"Too slow, Griffin." he chuckled.

"Malfoy! Griffin! I've got enough of your childish behaviour. Detention! The both of you." Flitwick yelled at us.

Great. Now I've got detention with Draco.

I sank down in my chair, annoyed by the thought of the detention with him.

༄༄༄

Luckily, Charms was my last class for this day. Unfortunately, I had to go back for detention at 7 pm.

As I entered the common room I saw my friends sitting around the fireplace.

I walked over to them and throw my bag off of my shoulder in annoyance.

"What crawled up your bum, Scar?" Ron asked curious.

I sighed.

"I just got fucking detention. Because of Malfoy!"

"What happend?" Hermione asked.

"Malfoy just being Malfoy. God, he makes me so angry." I stood up, pacing back and forth in front of the fireplace.

"Fuck, when did he became such a cunt?" I asked, knowing that no one could give me an answer to this question.

"Uhm, the day he was born, maybe?" Harry said and he and Ron immediatly started laughing.

I stopped my pacing, looking at the both of them. I didn't say anything. I knew they wouldn't understand.

༄༄༄

I laid on my bed in my dorm as I checked the clock. Almost 7 pm.

"Gotta go now." I said to Hermione who laid in her bed, reading a book.

"Alright! And don't let him get on your nerves." she said.

I put on a hoodie of mine and left the dorm.

I walked out of my common room, down the corridors to Flitwicks class room. Damn, it was cold in the hallways. I hugged myself slightly to warm myself up.

Draco was already there when I entered the room.

"Ah, Mrs Griffin. You're here, so we can start." Flitwick said. Dracos head turned to me but he immediatly turned it back again.

I approached the both of them but keeping a safe distance to Draco.

"I want you two to tidy up this room a bit which includes sorting the books in the bookshelf and throwing away the rubbish your classmates left behind." Flitwick announced. "I'm not a fucking cleaning lady." Draco spat.

"Language, Mr Malfoy!" Flitwick admonished. In the corner of my eye I could see how Draco rolled his eyes. He always does that. He did already when we were kids. He teached me how to do it. Now I'm doing this all the time as well. Bad habit.

"I won't stay for company. I- Uh- I got some other things to do." Flitwick walked towards the door but stopped and turned around one more time before leaving.

"I'll lock the door with a spell. It will open again in one hour and you can leave. I want your work to be done by then. Otherwise the two of you will get an other detention, understood?" Draco and I nodded.

As soon as Flitwick closed the door Draco sat down on a chair and I got to work.

༄༄༄

One hour is almost over and Draco didn't do a shit by now.

"You know," I said "you could move your fucking ass as well. After all, I'm only here because you're so fucking childish." Draco just snickered at me.

I walked in front of the desk he was sitting at, slamming my hands onto it. He looked up at me, directly in my eyes. Fuck, his eyes are mesmerising.

"Seriously, Draco. When did you turned into such a fucking cunt?" I spat. He narrowed his eyes at me. "The day you became a Gryffindor." I was so confused. What the hell was his fucking problem with me being a Gryffindor. "And what did I told you about my name in your mouth?"

"This is ridiculous. You are ridiculous." I was so angry in that exact moment. I just had to let it all before I would explode. "Nothing changed, Draco! Nothing changed with me being a Gryffindor. You turned your fucking back on me for no reason."

"There is a reason." he interrupted. "What? Me, being a Gryffindor? Do you listen to yourself when you're talking?" I said. "This is absolute bullshit. We were the same, Draco. You know that. You and me. We were the same." Draco looked at me with a weird expression.. like guilt. "We were the same back then and we still are!"

Dracos lips parted like he wanted to say something. But I didn't let him.

"You are just a piece of shit, Draco. You're so fucking selfish. And I hate you so much." I actually didn't meant to say this. It's not true. I didn't hate him. At all.

His expression turned rapidly after these words escaped my mouth.

Before he could say anything the door opened. Detention was over. I sent him a glare one more time before leaving.

I walked past his chair when I suddenly felt his cold rings on my wrist.

He turned me around by my wrist and pulled me a little closer.

"You right, Scarlett." Wow, it speaks. "I am a piece of shit. But remember, we are the same!" I gulped at his words.

He let go of my wrist and walked past me, shoving against my shoulder slightly.

Fucking piece of shit.