Part 30

How's the song? Matches the chapter? Let me know....

"Y/n, hurry up please," I said while looking at the watch. It's been an hour since we're here at wedding dress gallery.

I was looking forward to this day for a long time. Now it's happening. After 9 days we are getting married in a seaside church. We planned this wedding carefully to make it the best of the best weddings.

A lady came outside who was helping Y/n earlier and pulled off the heavy silk type curtain. I explored Y/n standing on a small stage wearing a beautiful white gown looking damn sexy and appealing.

"How is that?" She asked in a whispering tone. I stepped forward to her and leant in. So my mouth is near her ear.

"Showing too much of your skin." I whispered.

"Got it," she rolled her eyes and went in to try another one.

"Too much skimpy."

"Looking like a slut in that."

One after another. I was having fun teasing her. Her perfect figure was looking so much beautiful in every gown that I would like to buy every gown for her to wear .

"Get out of here if you're going to act like a jerk." She pouted trying the last gown.

"Don't get mad," I said wrapping my hand around her thin waist and pulling closer, "You're looking beautiful in every gown that I can't choose. Just choose a random one after all it's going to be on floor on our wedding night." I leaned in and whispered into her ears.

"Taehyung!!" She blushed.

"Sorry to disturb you two. But I need to talk to Y/n. If you mind?" Jimin walked towards us.

"I'd absolutely mind because you're being the third wheel here." She hit me with her elbow and pushed me away.

"Of course not. Speak," she looked at him.

"Ouch! Y/n, it hurts." I patted my stomach where she hit me.

She just glared at me but said nothing.

"I promised you something before. Remember?" Jimin said.

"I do. So where is it?" She asked smiling briefly at him.

"Tada! Your dreamt car for your wedding photoshoots." He pulled the Ferrari's key out from his pocket," and my wedding gift for you."

"Aww. You're so cute. Thank you, Mochi!" She squealed and hugged him tightly.

"Can you just not keep doing things like this? You're getting married soon. Do you even remember?" I smirked. I won't say it's not out of jealousy.

"Sorry Mochi, he is a bit harsh. Don't be sad." She patted his back as Jimin pouted.

"Aish...really? Go and get changed."

"Did you choose your gown yet?" Jimin asked checking Y/n out top to toe.

"No, this Mr. is impossible. He is so picky!" She rolled her hands above her chest.

"But you're looking so beautiful in that. Why not just choose that." He suggested.

"No, this is making her look fat. Change into another one."

"Okay, but this will be last one, I swear." She went in to change.

After she went, me and Jimin didn't talk much except changing glares with each other.

Finally she came out and she is looking extremely beautiful in that gown. It's a off shoulder gown with beautiful hand work with rhinestones.