Part 16

Check the video clip there^^^ suits the chapter better. You can listen this while reading the chapter.

Y/N's POV/

"Hey! Get ready for a dinner banquet at 7. I need a female partner to attend with. And what to wear? Check the box in your cabin." A text popped in my phone when I turned on my phone after the surgery.

I walked out from the changing room and dialled Jungkook's phone number.

"Hellooooooo!" A sleepy voice greeted. I bet he's sleeping in the surgery room again while cleaning the room.

"What schedule do I have in the evening around 7, Mr. Sleeping handsome?"

"Eh! Prof. Y/n. I am sorry... I.....,"he snapped out of his sleep and babbled. I pitied him. His seniors are so inferior to make him work all day. Although I am in charge of his training but he ran errands for everyone in this hospital. Good boy!

"Go to your room and take rest for hours straight until it's 6 in the evening. Before going to your room, do me a favour. Inform my out patients today to not to come for check up, okay?"

"Hmmm, Thank you for your kindness." He cutely said in a baby voice.

I giggled and ended the call. I headed towards elevator to go upstairs in my cabin. I pressed the button.

"Prof!!!!" A voice screamed.

"Minyoongi, what happened?" I turned and saw him running towards the elevator.

"Are you free?" He continued as soon as I nodded," a female patient, age is around 32 is gonna be here within a few minutes. The patient's hand was shaking continuously before having a seizure. One of our doctor was in the same flight. He provided preliminary treatment. They're heading here  by the air ambulance."

"Any other info?"

He shook head left to right.

"Okay, I'm coming with you."

We headed towards the roof top. The air ambulance has already been landed on our rooftop. They're helping the patient out of the ambulance.

"Yo! What's going on?" Jhope came towards me.

"Maybe the patient is suffering from some tremors and loose conscious. The preliminary treatments has been given."

"Woah! We are going to see a good surgery."

"Jhope!"

"Just kidding," he winked.

"Prof!!" Minyoongi called me once the patient was safely landed on the ground.

I walked towards her to check the pupils and other stuffs.

"What're you doing? I have already checked her. Take her to tomography." A very familiar voice stated from my back.

What the hell! Is he the big boss or something? For the sake of patient, Y/n, you need to calm down. I controlled my anger and turned back only to find Mr. Kim.

After 10 years! Such a long time but he didn't change a bit. I was in shock as much as he was. He stepped towards me.

"Minyoongi, take her to the tomography." I turned around and ordered.

"Yes, prof." They headed towards the elevator with Jhope.

"Long time," he sighed standing beside me.

I just bowed a bit for showing my respect and silence continued.

"Married?" He asked out of the blue.