Part 23

Maybe I'm the first one who has listened heartbeat for the first time while scrolling songs for this chapter😂😂 Well how's the song?^^^^^^

I wore some simple casuals like a denim jeans with black sweater as it's almost midnight and it's a bit windy and cold outside. No gentleman asks any woman out at this time of night. I took a small bagpack on my back. Anyone can say a student is trying to sneak out at this time. Lmao!

I slowly opened the door with care so that Sunny's sleep doesn't get disturbed

I slowly opened the door with care so that Sunny's sleep doesn't get disturbed. Well my bestie Sun-hye's modern name Sunny given by her fans because of her cheerful and bright look.

I successfully locked the door without making any sound. I headed to the elevator through the corridor while checking my phone. He didn't text anything.

Wow! Where am I supposed to go then? I got down while calling him countless times. But he's nowhere to pick up the phone. Did he fall asleep asking me out? I thought.

Well, I should head to the hospital as he's probably in the hospital. As today is my night shift and he's working as my replacement.

I drove myself there. On the way I saw a car which was damaged badly due to an accident. I halted my car and ran towards them to check. I saw a father who's was driving hit her head only and he's bleeding. He has lost his conscious too. Nothing serious but the little angel like girl who was sitting in the passenger seat beside him  wearing a light pink fairy type dress was greatly injured.

"Hello, princess. I'm Y/n and I'm a doctor. How are you feeling?" She was still trying her best to keep awake. But the pain was too much for her to take.

She could nearly breathe. She's also hurt her head and I figured that she's also hurt her neck seriously. I dialled the ambulance and keep checking on their conditions.

The ambulance came. I helped them getting them inside. I put the respiration tube inside on her body so she could breathe easily. I gave one of the helpers my car keys so they would drive it to the hospital. I needed to stay beside her before she gets into the hospital.

I called Nam Joon and discussed all the details so he could be prepared for it. I needed his permission to do that operation as I'm on holiday.

He agreed immediately but not before giving me 1000000 words long lecture. I sighed.

We have kept both of them in ER (Emergency Room) . We can't do operation before we get the MRI and CT scan reports. Her dad is fine totally. He's asking all the staffs about his daughter's conditions again and again.

We can't tell him because he needs to rest as well. We can't give him more worries that can worsen his health.

"I promise you. I'll save your daughter at any cost." I said holding his hands to assure him. He looked at me with his glistening eyes.

"Thank you." He said smiling a bit.

I recalled me and my dad's relationship at that moment. We're totally indifferent to each other. He's never cared for me like this although he's my biological dad. He's always ignored me and tried to push me away.