Part 19

My favourite song of all time. I can still remember the live performance of this song. Please check this out. I am gonna say to my kids in long future they're the one who made me cry all the time. My love towards them really really worth it. Armies are always looking forward to them to made their day the happiest one as well as thanks to them to make our child or teen hood more colorful.

I finally found my keys.

"Okay, Mr. Kim. I am taking my leave now. You can get all the necessary information from my assistant. He is on duty 24/7." I said and unlocked my car.

"Is it necessary to give me cold shoulders ever time?" He grabbed my arm and asked when I was about to get into my car. I kept silent.

"On which fault are you punishing me for the last 10 years?" He desperately asked.

"Mr. Kim I think we should keep the proper distance as colleagues and as well my mentor. I believe your wife is not going to like your too much involvement in my life." I shook off his arm and got into car before he could utter a single word.

I drove myself out of the parking lot. I needed some fresh air to breath so I headed towards the lake park. Don't know why but it's quite peaceful whenever I am down.

I parked my car and strolled through the walkway slowly. I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't notice that I was followed by him here.

"Y/n, first of all sorry for stalking you here." I flinched at his sudden appearance and was about to hit him thinking him some criminals out of reflex but he grabbed my arm before that.

"Listen to me first." He pulled me closer to him. We can feel each other breath. He was breathing hoarsely maybe because he ran towards me a while ago. While I stopped breathing almost.

"I am not married first of all. Don't know from where in the world you got the idea through? Why do you keep pushing me away all the time?" His eyes searched for an answer in my eyes.

"I....I don't.....No reason." I replied only to find him smiling like a maniac.

"Good then." He smiled and pulled me into tight hug. I tried to push him but it didn't seem to work. The harder I push him the tighter his grips on me become. No use. I gave up.

"Now you're not fighting against your pride?" He teased me.

"I can't make it so what's the use of spending my all energy." I rolled my eyes.

"You've become smarter." He squeezed me into his arms.

"Handling two maniacs for the last 10 years and medical books is enough to make me more wiser." I said while my hands were ready to push him as he's distracted with my conversation.

One!Two! Three! And now I pushed him successfully.

"See?"

"Yeap. May I know the whole story that 8have missed for the past 10 years?"

"No.....," I said dramatically.

"I am your teacher. You've to tell me where have you been?"

"That's why I'm not gonna tell." I shrugged my shoulders and turned to continue my walk. He joined me too.

"10 years but your anger is still the same. When you're planning to let the past go?"

"Never."

"Do you have any idea you're pushing away your happiness from your life? You're pushing away everything that a normal would love to do or have?"

"I don't deserve happiness. Because once it comes it will go around too. So I'm better staying away from it." I replied.

"Y/n, now I'm going to do something. A thing between a man and a woman." He said leaving me surprised." And you need that."