Part 27

The song is that because I miss Suga....I am not sure if this goes well with this chapter....let me know your preferences.....

"I want you to kiss me there," he gestured his lips.

"Too childish!" I snorted.

"Come on, please!" He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. Thankfully no one was visible in the hallway.

"A gentleman never asks his girl to kiss in public," I smiled as I was successful to get rid of his cave." And don't forget I'm way too much good in martial arts!" I smirked and started to walk.

Did I hit him too hard? Why on the earth he didn't reply me back? This is strange.

I turned back to find none behind me.

"Taehyung, you had better not to play with me," I looked around for him with my steady steps. Cause this man is really outrageous.

I couldn't find him after searching the whole hallway. Now I'm feeling bad. Did he mind it?

I continuously called him but it was unanswered. I checked his cabin too but he was not there. I checked in mine too.

Where are you, Taehyung? I am sorry for being such a punk.

I almost searched the whole hospital including the garden area. I asked in the reception if he went out but no. So he's in the hospital.

Please Taehyung stop messing with me. I stopped searching like crazy and sat down to catch some breathe.

I saw Jungkook coming towards me while rubbing his eyes.

"Prof. Anything wrong?" He asked me looking at my flustered face.

"I can't find, Dr. Kim, do you know where is he?"

"I saw him running towards the room 608 where the newborn babies are kept. I thought maybe some emergency has come. So.....,"

"Thank you," I stood up and ran to the elevator. It will take time so I used the stairs.

I opened the door of 608 only to find Taehyung at a gunpoint with a baby in his hands. The assassin targeted me when I opened the door properly.

"Y/n, don't come in, it's dangerous."

"Taehyung! What are you trying to do? Why do you want to kill him?" I asked that masked man.

"Not him just the baby. She doesn't deserve to be alive." He yelled putting the gun back to Taehyung again who was covering the baby with his body.

"You don't have the right to decide it. Do you?" I asked him calmly slowly stepping forward.

"Of cou....rse I'll..... decide. I won't let this bastard to spoil my sister's life." He stuttered.

"Let's calm down and talk first? What do you say?" I tried to take one step more closer.

"I said no moving. Stop there," he pointed at me.

"No!! Don't harm her please." Taehyung pleaded.

"Give me the baby then." He spread his other hand to take the baby.

"Taehyung, don't. Don't give the baby to him please."

"Shut up, you bitch." He pulled my hair back which gave me the chance to fight with him. I flipped from his grip and kicked his hand which was holding the gun. The gun fell down as I kicked it to Taehyung and dodged his punches.

I hit him with the tool that was next to me which kept him in a daze for few moments. I gestured Taehyung to press the Emergency button.

"Y/n!!!!" He screamed when I felt a knife piercing my back. It's painful. I turned back and hit his back firmly which made him loose his conscious.