Part 35 ( The End)

First of all I would like to thank one of my reader who edited a new cover for this story. Hope you guys love it as I loved it so much....take my sincere thanks user27567641....I really appreciate it......

Story continues.....

Taehyung's POV/

I opened my eyes slowly as the sun rays fell on my eyes through the window. I don't know for how long I slept. As soon as I opened my eyes I was blessed with the most beautiful scene of the world. Y/n was sleeping peacefully in my arms. She is looking so angelic that I can't help but staring at her without a single blink.

I stroked her hair gently as if this is the only thing I know to do. Her long lashes, her defined nose and those pouty pulpy lips. It's not like I'm seeing her for the first time so closely. But I guess this is the first time that she's calm and I'm watching her carefully.

I loved her existence in my arms. It's feels so good that can't be explain in words only. The eyes blinked a few times before she is awake.

"Morning, honey. Did I wake you up?"

"No, I'm fine." She smiled looking at me. I leant in to kiss her but then...

"The life of doctors are not so easy I guess. You guys can't even have your first wedding night in your bedroom." A familiar voice spoke.

"Huh?" I looked at the doorframe only to find Sunny and Namjoon.

"Jagiya (Honey), do I also have to make out with you like this on a couch?" Sunny asked Namjoon who was obviously smirking.

"No, of course not. I'll order a special room in this hospital for us. I won't let my princess suffer." He said pulling her waist closer to him.

"Ah...stop it. I'm embarrassed." She hid into Namjoon's chest." How come Y/n is so quiet?" She suddenly popped up and asked.

"Cause she is back to sleep." I replied after moving a little to make it comfortable for her.

"Ah....how much hard did you go on with her? She is so tired. Ah my baby. I will beat you up next time if you make my baby that much tired, you beast." She yelled.

"Huh? What're you talking about? I didn't...." I tried to tell the truth.

"Stop there. I don't need any explanation. I will file a rape case against you. Remember that!" She came nearer to her and gently stroked her hair. I guess Sunny actually kept Y/n to be cheerful everyday with her affection and care.

"Oh my god. She has such a high fever." She screamed.

"What?" I checked with my hand on her forehead.

"Let's take her to rest in a bed." Namjoon came nearer.

"Hmm," I got up and carried her in my arms to a hospital room.

"She's still burning. It's been an hour." Namjoon worriedly said as he kept checking her temperature time to time.

"I can't understand. She was fine a while ago. How come she's so feverish?"

"I told you something's wrong. She can't be so quiet without any reason." Sunny cried.

"Don't cry. Let's give her higher dose of paracetamol." I suggested.

"Hmm, let's do that." I injected it into her IV.

"Let's wait until her temperature is down."

"Dr. Namjoon, shall I sponge her?" Jungkook asked while passing a bowl and a sponge. He was looking so fragile as he'd broke into tears anytime.

"No, I'll do it." I took the sponge from him and sponged her gently."

Please wake up. What's wrong with you? I prayed.

"Dr. Kim the results of the tests are out. She is having some allergic reactions that is causing this burning fever." One of the staff informed.

"Have you gotten what's the allergic source?" I asked.

"It's Buckwheat." Sunny replied," I remember everything Jimin brought 1000 roses with Buckwheats for her. She asked me to receive it instead of her as she's allergic to it."

"What? But there was no other flower than rose....." I thought for some time," hold on. Our house was decorated with roses and there was a little Buckwheats in the bed side stands . She didn't even mention it to me."

"It's okay. You know her character. She's much more like to bear with it then open up." Sunny consoled me.

No. It's can't be. I'm her husband. I should know each and everything about her. But I know nothing. I should have taken better care of her. It's my fault.

Everyone left after her temperature went down. I sat down beside her and hold her hand into mine. I watched our engagement rings carefully. They look so good match together.

In the evening she finally woke up.

6 Years Later/

"Dad!!!!!" Taeri screamed the hell out of her as she threw herself in my arms and I saw Tae Kwon in Y/n's arms.

"Hello, princess. Missed me," I asked my daughter kissing her forehead.

"I did but mom didn't she kept hanging out with uncle Jimin. I don't like her to be around him. Cause he's already mine and Taeri gonna marry him," She nodded and spoke cutely.

"Taeri! Grow up. He won't marry you." Tae Kwon snorted.

"Is that so?" I looked at Y/n who was rolling her eyes. I leant in and stole a kiss from her and kissed my son's forehead.

"I'm the luckiest man to have such a great family." I said smiling.

"Let's go home. I missed my lovely home too." We left the airport.

I had to go abroad for a research. I came back today after 3 months and I'm so happy to see my family altogether. I feel like I'm completed. I have lovely twins and my beautiful wife. I don't need anything more than that.

"Mr. Kim, would you like to have some wine?"  Y/n seductively asked.

"Are they already asleep?" I asked her pulling her closer to me.

"Hmm, they're." She stroked my hair with one hand and rested her other hand on my chest.

I leant in to kiss her. I kissed her until she's underneath me. I was about to get into her then...

"Momma, where are you?" Tae Kwon pushed the door open as well as I was pushed down the bed by her.

"What're you doing?" He asked in a confused tone.

"Nothing. Go to sleep honey. It's late." She said as she fixed herself.

Now I regret about getting a cock block. I looked at Y/n who was about to leave with him. She shook her head gesturing no.

Come on. I was far away for the last 3 months. I wanted to do it. But this.....

Nothing can't be undone. If something I'd like to send my kids back to heaven and live peacefully with my wife.

Happy ending!

I know you guys have waited a long time. There the ending comes. Thanks for being with me. Thanks for reading this book. Finally we are parting our ways. But don't worry. I will upload a new fanfic about our mochi Jimin. It's a mystery romance. Hope you'll like it.

Please vote the chapters and follow me back. You also can stalk my Instagram account that's _pumpkin._12

Thank you ❤️...Sarangheyo.....
Fighting!!!!!