Part 17

Maybe this song suits the chapter I guess^^^

Y/N's POV/

I got into my cabin only to find a box on the desk. This man has some issues with me I bet. He continuously keep sending me expensive gifts all the time knowing clearly how much irritated I get.

I opened the box only to get surprised. I found a light pink dress in there with a note.

 I found a light pink dress in there with a note

"Get ready in time."

I had a glance on the clock. It's only 5 in the evening. So I had much time to get ready. Let's get back home first.

It feels a bit awkward to dress up like that in the hospital. So I took the box and grabbed my handbag in one hand. While I was continuously calling Jungkook for taking care of my patients in my absence.

I rushed towards the elevator and such a movie climax. I bumped into someone.

"I am so so sorry," I said without looking at the person and helping myself picking up the dress box and handbag which was lying on the ground.

He bent down to help me as well.

"Seems to be in a hurry," I flinched at his voice. I immediately looked at him.

"Kinda," I stood up once I'm done with everything and got into the elevator. What a bad luck sharing the same elevator. The iron wall of silence made me feel suffocated.

"I heard from Nam Joon Hyung. You did well," he said breaking the wall.

"Huh?" I looked at him confusedly.

"Passed from London Medical College and then received so many awards. Proud of you." He said looking at me.

"Oh, thanks. I....." I was cut off by Jungkook's call.

"Yeah, Mr. Sleeping Handsome, Jungkook, got to know the time finally." I said while I heard him chuckle.

"Prof. I am on it. You don't need to worry about anything just enjoy your evening."

"Okay, giving you warning. Stay away from Jhope as much as possible. He's surely gonna give my assistant a very hard time today."

"Okay, Roger that. Anything else?"

"Nah, take care."I ended the call.

"Who was that?" Mr. Kim curiously asked.

"My assistant who ran errands for everyone except mine." I joked.

"You have changed a lot." He smiled.

"Yeah, maybe because I have grown up."

"Who told you that? You're still that high schooler to me. But you learnt to smile and joke frequently."

"All thanks to my friends to eat me with their jokes everyday 24/7." I smiled and walked out when the elevator stopped at basement.

"Ms. Y/n, Mr. Park has sent me to pick you up." I was greeted by Jimin's secretary on the door of the elevator.