Part 20

I put the box on the table and walked towards the elevator. I checked my watch. There is still an hour left. But don't know why I did agree to that lunch? I should have said no.

Suddenly my phone rang and the caller ID showed Jungkook.

"Prof. That gangster boss is suffering from some asthmatic symptoms. I gave him the oxygen tube. It'll be better if you come and have a look on him."

"Okay, coming don't inform anyone in the hospital. Let alone Nam Joon Oppa, okay?"

"Hmm," he hummed and ended the call.

I drove back to the hospital. I saw Mr. Kim in the cabin.

"Aren't you fired for one straight week?" He said as soon as he saw me.

"Well, I happen to come and pay visit to Jimin's elder brother." I reasoned. That was the best lie I've ever said.

"Jimin's brother?" He looked at me confusingly. Well I never thought too that he has a brother actually.

"Prof. Y/n, Dr. Kim checked him up already." That little Jungkook said with his bright smile.

"Then why the hell on the earth you called me?" I asked him.

"I wanted to see you." The patient said.

"Okay, I am here. You can say whatever you want without hitting on me, okay?" I said smiling.

"That's no fun then," he sarcastically said.

"If you don't want me to kill you in the hospital then behave," Jimin said while walking in.

"I didn't call for you, did I?" Mr. Park( Jimin's brother) looked at Jimin.

"No, I came to pay a visit as well. Oh! There is sad news for you .Y/n is actually going on a press conference to Canada for 3 days with me."

"You're not a doctor then how come you're gonna enter, Jimin?" Mr. Kim raised his one brow.

"I am going on a business tour." He winked. The atmosphere in the room got awkward among the three. Me and Jungkook was looking at each other confusingly.

"I can feel a dangerous aura here. So please excuse me." He was about to leave when I grabbed his arm.

"I need to check your assignments." I excused myself with him and came out of the room.

"Prof. Y/n , please don't be too intimate with me before Dr. Kim. Whenever you're close to me it feels like he will eat me up." Jungkook said while getting in the elevator.

"Without you there's no way I could have excused myself."

"Are you really going to Canada for 3 days?" He asked.

"Don't think so. Sun-hye is coming tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. So maybe I'm going to miss this conference." I replied.

"That's good. Wanna grab lunch in the cafeteria with me? Today's menu is quite good today."He said leaning against the elevator wall and dreaming about the foods.

"Nope, have plans. Any other time maybe." I patted his shoulders and came out of the elevator.

My phone rang and I picked it up without noticing the ID. I am so pissed off hearing that voice that I can beat anyone right now.

"Y/n, it's your dad! How are you? How have you been?" He asked worryingly.

Eh?! Didn't Jimin changed my phone number so that anyone from the past can't interrupt in my successful future?

"How did you get my number?" I asked coldly.

"I happened to see you in the hospital you work and collect it from there. Actually your mom is sick. Can you come to check over?"