Part 21

Was the music perfect?^^^

10 years flashback/

Y/n's POV/

I walked away from him. I don't wanna bother him anymore. Whoever entered my life to help me, I have always messed it up. I hope you can live a bright and beautiful life ahead, Mr. Kim.

Tears made their way and rolled down through my cheeks. My vision went blur because of the continuous tears. The argument before was just a mere fact to keep him away from me. But in real my heart wants him to stay.

Suddenly a bike appeared.

"Want some fresh air?" Jimin asked passing me the helmet.

I took it as I wanted to run away from all of this as far as possible. I hopped on his bike and he drove us to some coastal area. I didn't bother to look back. I didn't want to see him.

In the evening we came into villa. It's a white palace in a deserted area.

"Where are we?"I got down and put off the helmet.

"I thought you needed some time alone. You can stay here until you figure out everything and I'll pay visit twice a day to check on you, okay?"

I nodded and walked slowly to look around the front yard.

"This is where my mom used to come when she was upset. I come here too when I miss my mom." He wryly smiled.

"Thanks. Thanks for everything." I said wrapping my hands around his waist.

"Woah, this was unexpected," he teased me.

"About your upcoming board exams, let's find another school for you to sit for it and I'll get someone to fetch your books and transfer certificate." He said wisely while opening the villa's door for me.

"Okay," I replied while getting in. It was a well decorated villa. There was a big chandelier in the middle of hug living room. A massive royal type staircase went upside where four portraits were hanged.

One was Jimin and others maybe Jimin's family members. Although their was none in the villa but it was well kept.

Jimin grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs. He ended up before a room.

"It's your room for the time being." He said as he opened the door for me.

The room was spacious and furnished with royal type furniture. A big glass window beside the bed made the room look more gorgeous.

"Please make yourself at home," he smiled and said.

"Seems like you rich guys really like to live like fairytales or royal type lifestyle?" I teased him.

"Not actually, my mom decorated everything with her own hands. So this villa is gorgeous and a bit royal type, maybe. She was quite fond of it." He shrugged his shoulder.

"Got it." I turned to look at him. His eyes were cold not cheerful as always.

"Umm...let me ask my servants to come here and make you food on time."

"No need, let's do this together. I don't know if you know how to cook. But I learnt some from grandma and Mr. Kim....." Speaking of which I recalled all the things happened earlier.

"Hey, forget it. Let's create some good memories together to replace the bad ones, okay?" He held my shoulders and told me.

"Hmm, but it's not so easy."

"Let's try and remember to call Sun-hye. She's the one informing me about your condition. Otherwise you don't give a damn about me or not consider me anyone important in your life."