Chapter 15

🔞

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ────── ⊰

Closing your eyes in arousal a shaky breath left your lips as soon as his hot breath fanned against your wet folds.

Soft lips pecked your area causing you to grab Jungkooks hair stronger this time.

Making him hum he grabbed your thighs for support before he started to enter your folds with his wet tongue.

Throwing your head back your breath started to get heavier because of the new feeling he was giving you right now.

He slapped your right exposed thigh causing a loud yelp to escape your parted lips.

The feeling of him eating you out made your mind explode.

Seeing many little starts you closed your eyes concentrating not to moan too loud and to stay up on your shaky legs.

Hearing the sloppy sounds of his tongue running in and against your juicy folds made you reaching your climax.

- "Don't stop. I'm cumming."

Your breathing got even more heavier as soon as he added to press more pressure on your clit with his thumb.

Since his other hand was still resting on your thigh he felt you flexing them when you reached your high and came all over his mouth.

Your breath hitched and you dared to fall because of your weak legs but Jungkook grabbed your hips preventing you from it when he stood up.

His lips were glistening with leftovers from your orgasm. He noticed how you were staring at his lips, leaning in to make you taste yourself.

- "Hmm. I can't wait to feel those lips all around me."

Blushing you pulled up your pants while he glanced one last time at you before he left you alone in the janitors room.

Leaning your back against the wall you tried to think about what did just happen.

Exhaling deeply you smiled to yourself before ruffing yourself up and walked out of the small room as well.

Time Skip

It's been some weeks after Jungkook mouth fucked you for the first time but definitely not the last time and you had to say that it was your favorite activity with him.

Even though you felt used and annoyed since he also was fucking with other women you felt special at the same time.

You never had sex with him and he didn't rush you either which relieved you.
He was always pleasuring you without asking for a compensation.

At the beginning you were grateful and enjoyed his actions, but you were ready to make him feel good as well.

Looking to your right you examined his side profile which looked like he was a Greek god.

This night you again climbed over into his room which led you to sitting next to him on his sofa while he was playing a video game.

His big veiny hand rested on top of your thigh rubbing his thumb over the thin material of your leggings giving you slightly goosebumps.

Looking up you glanced at his side profile taking in all his features.

The dimmed light made his thin delicates lips look more plump and delightful than they already do while pursing and biting on them.

His narrowed eyes concentrated on the big screen his big brows furrowed together.

Since his hair was longer than ever he was able to wear a cute man bun which definitely didn't make him look cute, but hot and manly.

Your eyes wandered down his body posture analyzing him more even though he was wearing a big grey oversized shirt you still could see his broad and muscular chest which you would love to lay your head on.

His trained arms and biceps flexed while pushing the buttons on his controller.

From time to time he rested his hand back on your thigh stroking it, making his veins visible.

Feeling a tinglish sensation caused by his touch your eyes slowly wandered further down along his sweatpants which were hiding his big thighs.

Without realizing your eyes stopped roaming around his body when they reached a specific part of him.

Gulping you couldn't resist or control your thoughts drifting away thinking about him and his crotch.

Licking your lips you started to think about his member in his pants.

How big was he? What can he do with it? How does it feel to have him in you? Would you be able to take him? How would it be to-

- "Baby."

His deep raspy voice brought you back to reality locking your eyes with his.

Did he saw what you were staring at?

Humming you waited for him to continue.

- "You want something to drink?"

He whispered while looking at your lips with his dark eyes.

Shaking your head he headed out to bring himself something to drink.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━ 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...