Chapter 5

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ────── ⊰

Walking to your window you opened it looking into some dark orbs.
His hair was getting longer than ever and looked kinda messy. You wanted to run your hands through it to feel how soft it was.
His shirt was very lose showing off his strong neck and deep defined collarbones.
His veiny hands rested in his windowsill-

- "Are you done admiring me, princess?"
His voice brought you back to reality.
You, sitting on your window across from this fuckboy who is also your neighbor.

Rolling your eyes at his words you answered with a short scoff.
- "I wasn't. Stop dreaming fuckboy."
- "Yeah, sure. I know I'm handsome and you will fall for my charms as well."
He winked at you which caused you to shake your head in annoyance.

- "What do you want Jeon?"
- "I wanted to spend more time with you, you know. I was kinda bored so.."
Resting his head on his palm, he eyed your figure who didn't notice his stares while glancing up to the night sky. The moon was hitting your face and highlight some special parts of it.
Your high cheekbones, your plump lips, your snub nose.

Shifting your gaze back to him you spoke up again.
- "Don't you have anything else to do? Play with your friends or fuck some random girl?"
Smiling at your feisty answer he just shook his head in disagreement.
- "Why would I do that, if I have my window buddy?"
Raising one eyebrow you looked at him amused.
- "Window buddy, huh? I see. I feel honored Mr. Jeon."

Smiling at your remark he nodded.
- "You should Ms. Y/L/N. But you know what would be even better? My window buddy IN my room. We could be room buddies."
He send you a mischievous grin while emphasizing the word 'room' which made you roll your eyes again.

- "Stop dreaming Jeon. Im not like one of your sluts. Get that in your stupid head."
- "We will see about that."
He thought and you two continued talking for the whole night until you realized how late it already was.
- "Ugh Jungkook. We should go to sleep. It's already 4am. We need to go to college soon."
Bidding your goodbyes you fell in your bed and slept immediately.

The next morning started as you walked down the streets to get to college.
Wearing your headphones you were in your own thoughts as someone suddenly wrapped his arm around your shoulder making you flinch.
- "Hey babe. How are you today?"
With furrowed brows you looked up at him.
- "What are you doing, Jeon?"

You tried to shrug his arm off, but he just laughed and pulled you closer while walking down the street.
- "I'm walking to college with you. What else?"
- "Why would you do that? Since when would you go to college on time and especially with me?"
Just shrugging his shoulders as an answer he removed his arm from your shoulder and put his hands in his pockets.

School was kinda strange. Jungkook wanted to approach you here and there, but you tried to ignore him.
Walking down the hallways you went to your locker to change your book for the next and last lesson.
Suddenly you felt a presence next to you leaning his broad body against the lockers.
Looking up at him you rolled your eyes and slammed the locker close.
- "What now, Jeon?"
Chuckling he leaned closer to your tiny form.
- "What's the matter princess? Don't you appreciate my presence?"

Turning on your heels you wanted to ignore Jungkook and go to your next lesson, but a strong grip on your wrist pulled you back.
Both of your chest almost touching you felt his hot breath on your face.
- "Stop ignoring me and give me some attention babe."

Feeling a ticklish sensation in your stomach, you felt your cheeks heating up.
What was going on?
- "Pff, go get you some chick Jungkook-"
- "But today I want you Y/n."
Scoffing you brushed his hands off of your wrist and went to your last class.

Arriving home you went into your room, throw your bag to your desk and let your body fall down on your bed. Feeling sleepy you almost went to dreamland until you heard a knock on your window.
Wait, a knock on your window?
Furrowing your brows in confusion you opened your eyes, sat up and looked to your window.
With widened eyes you walked to your window and opened it.
- "What are you doing here Jeon?"

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━ 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...