Chapter 18

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ────── ⊰

- "What was that? Why was my heart racing like that?"

After you started to panicking in Jungkooks arms you decided to leave his bedroom as quick and sneaky as possible to not wake him up.

As soon as you climbed back into your room you closed your curtains and started pacing back and forth while talking to yourself with a lot of thoughts and questions roaming around your mind.

Time Skip

- "... I just fell asleep in his arms. That's totally fine. That's cool. We're friends. They do that... Are we even friends? I mean.. I don't know! We only kiss and have some attraction towards each other but nothing more, right? Please tell me I'm right. I mean he's a fuckboy. He obviously just wants to sleep with me just like he did with the other girls."

You called Liza after you started to panic since your heart reacted weirdly after you were staring at the boy next door.

Not being able to keep this all for yourself you needed someone to talk to and told Liza everything that happened between Jungkook and you.

She was your closest friend and you only hoped that she would understand you and not judge you.

- "Babe. You're telling me you had some sexual interactions with your fuckboy neighbor, which I don't mind I mean I know you're still a virgin and you're also getting older which means your interests and neediness starts to come out like a succubus, but that you think that you might have catched feelings for this douchebag? I mean I won't tell you what to do, but you need to cut it off Y/n. He's Jungkook and we know he doesn't catch feelings."

Listening closely you nodded to her speech before you let yourself fall down onto your bed, face ahead.

Thinking about her words you groaned before you realized something and lifted your head to glare at your best friend.

- "Did you just call me a succubus?"

Later That Day

After you talked to Liza you didn't really feel better at all, but knowing that you weren't alone in this situation and that you got her back made you at least a tiny bit relieved.

You could always hit her up if you needed something and you could trust her.

But since you left Jungkook this morning he didn't budge to get in contact with you.

Maybe he really didn't care about you.

He used your feelings and trust to make you feel special and get into your pants..
But there were certain things you couldn't ignore about the small actions he did with you.

The way he called you Baby, the way he hold your thigh, the way he cuddled you last night, the way he never pressured you to sleep with him.

Wouldn't a boy who wants to get in your pants make it fast that he could get rid fast of you again to jump right on the next girl?

Wouldn't a fuckboy only fuck you once and then leave you like a wrack instead of meeting you several times?

Shutting the fridge you sticked in the straw into your strawberry milk drink before you made your way up into your room again.

Arriving in your bedroom you closed the door and as soon as you turned around you eyes came in contact with Jungkooks bare back since you opened your curtains again.

His muscles were flexing while he moved his body making you drool.

You started to bite on your straw but clenched your jaw as soon as he turned around revealing the girl he was kissing.

Not being able to avert your eyes from the scene you stared at them through the windows.

Why were you so shocked?

Last night you had a hot make out session and slept in his arms, 15 hours later he was kissing a new girl again.

Again, he still was a fuckboy and didn't care about anyone but himself.

With tears in your eyes you turned around to go back into your living room.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━ 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...

-------- ≪ °NOTE° ≫ --------

Im pretty busy since my finals are near.
So please bare with me, that I'm not that active anymore.
Thanks to everyone who is voting and commenting.
lots of love
Vanessa