Chapter 16

🔞

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ────── ⊰

Exhaling deeply you fiddled with your fingers feeling how you were starting to blush caused by the fact that he probably saw what you were staring at.

Jungkook came back with a glas of water on his lips before he put it down and sat down next to you again.

Before he could take his controller again you grabbed his wrist making him stop in his tracks and turned his body to make him look at you while he showed you a confused impression.

- "What's up baby?"

Placing his hand back on your thigh caressing your skin your eyes dart back down to his lips.

He saw the lust in your eyes before you smashed your lips down on his taking him by surprise, but he didn't hesitate to kiss you back in an instant.

Humming his grip on your thigh grew stronger as he placed his other hand on your free thigh pulling you over so that you were straddling his lap.

Slowly you started to grind your hips against his crotch making him hiss which caused your lips to curl up into a slight smile.

- "Y/N-"

- "Shhh.."

Pressing your index finger against his lips your other hand went down trailing along his hard abs underneath his shirt.

Looking deep into your eyes he hold his breath waiting for your next moves interested and excited.

Gulping strong you looked down at his strings of his sweatpants fiddling with it.

Your chest rose and fell heavily trying to prepare yourself from what you're about to do next.

You glanced up at his eyes which were already staring back at you through your thick lashes and licked your lips before you slipped down his lap down on your knees facing his now visible bulge.

Placing your hands on his waistband your fingertips graced along his v-line before you tugged on his pants to slip them off his thick thighs.

Helping you he lifted his hips while his brain still tried to comprehend what you were up to.

Did you really want to do what he had in his mind?
Would you finally please him the same way he did to you?

Many thoughts were running through his mind that he didn't realize that he was only in his shorts left with you playing with his waistband, biting down on your lips.

His hands reached down to cup your face making you lift up your head to look at his soft deep brown eyes.

- "You don't need to if you-"

You instantly shook your head wanting to do this.

Nodding you shifted your eyes back at his lower part taking a deep breath before pulling down his shorts as well.

His big dick sprung out immediately making you gasp as you realized how big he actually is.
It was the first time you saw his dick, the first time you saw any dick.

Blushing your shaky hands reached for his member and as soon as you came in contact with his veiny, sensitive skin you hear him groan in arousal.

You didn't dare to look up at him, so you slowly started to run your hand up and down his shaft, making him moan in pleasure.

Hearing those noises coming out of his mouth because of what you were doing to him made your confidence suddenly boost up and made you move your hand in a faster pace.

A lot of saliva started to collect in your mouth making you lick your dry lips as you felt the urge to wrap your lips around his hardened member.

Taking him by surprise he buried his hands in your hair as you started bobbing your head with his dick in your mouth and your tongue around him.

Running your wet tongue over his tip he hissed pulling your head closer making you gag with his full member inside your mouth.

- "Ugh yes. Just like that!"

Hearing him complimenting you made you take him all again and gag a second time since he was too long.

Hearing him panting and not knowing how to continue you slowly paced your teeth along his dick which made him moan out even louder.

- "AH fuck! I... I can't..."

His member started to twitch inside your mouth indicating you that he was close so you started to suck him as hard as you can.

- "Y-Y/n! You need to stop or else I- ugh. I will come in your m-mouth!"

Looking up through your lashes you loved the sight of him being on the edge because of you pleasuring him.

Rolling your tongue around his shaft a last time he came in your mouth shooting his semen inside your throat making you gag for the last time before your lips left his member with a "bop" sound and gulped his sperm down mixed with your saliva.

He released his tight grip from your hair and rested his head back on the sofa while he tried to catch his breath.

While you licked your lips clean and tried to detangle your hair you watched his broad chest rising and falling heavily.

Slowly he fixed his gaze to you staring right in your eyes before squinting his own.

He stood up and started to hover over you while you slowly backed away resting down on your elbows while he hold his body over yours with his hands on each of your sides.

- "So, was it Your first time give a blowjob?"

His bold words made you blush in an instant but you didn't budge to advert your gaze and nod.

Smirking mischievously he leaned in closer but before he could take any steps you grabbed his neck and pulled him down meeting his lips with yours.

Feeling his smirk growing you couldn't hold back your own lips from curving up before he slid his tongue inside your mouth exploring every inch of it.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━ 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...

-------- ≪ °NOTE° ≫ --------

That was a long chapter.
What do you think?
Y'all like being fed with smut?😏