Chapter 9

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ────── ⊰

You felt the tension between you two and didn't know what to do. He pressed your body closer to his, making you gasp when you felt his bulge in his shorts against your lower part.

- "What are you doing to me y/n?"
He softly said while rubbed his thumb over your bottom lip. Shivering at his touch your eyes got stuck at his lips again.

-  "I don't know."
You answered truthfully. Still trailing his thumb over your lips his eyes gazed back to yours.
- "These lips.. the things you could do with them."

Feeling hot you sucked your under lip between your teeth, just for them to get pulled out again with Jungkooks thumb.
- "Stop that.."

Licking his lips he leaned closer till his lips got in contact with your flawless skin. Planting some butterfly kisses on your jawline he went further down nibbling on your hot skin under your ear.

Finding your sweet spot you let out a soft short moan which made him chuckle in satisfaction.
He started to suck on your delicate skin while you grabbed a fist full of his hair pulling on it.
Suddenly you realized what was happening and backed off, but still stayed in his embrace.

Pushing him softly by his chest you two looked at each others eyes trying to catch your breaths.
- "We can't just be friends, you know that don't you?"

Shaking your head you looked up to the sky letting out a big sight.
- "We can't Jungkook. I don't want to be your toy. I'm not like your little girls you just..fuck for once and-"

- "No you're not. I know that you are different and-"
- "And what? There is nothing to talk about Jungkook."
Getting yourself out of his embrace you swam away from him on your back trying to relax and collect your confused thoughts.

With closed eyes you laid on your back on Jungkooks jacked which he placed neatly on the grass for you. His wet shirt clung on your body showing off your curves.
Being oblivious by his stares you laid there in peace, taking in your surrounding noises.

- "Y/n"
His raspy soothing voice brought you back to presence.

- "Hm?"
You looked beside you while narrowing your eyes because of the sunlight hitting your face. You searched for his eyes which you found immediately.
- "I had fun today."
Hearing the sincerity in his voice a small smile cracked up on your lips.

- "I also had fun today, Jungkook."
Silence filled the place, the atmosphere between you getting chill and comfy. Observing each others faces your eyes admired his features once again.

His big brown doe-like eyes.
His long hair which reached already down to his long lashes.
His cute dimple which you only could see when he showed you his cocky or rare sincere smile.
His little mole under his lips.

Realizing your staring he slowly leaned closer to you, looking down to your lips.
You, not being able to back away or react in some way, observed his actions.
Since you didn't show any rejection Jungkook kept on getting closer till his soft lips came in contact with yours.

The kiss wasn't as you imagined it to be. He wasn't rough or lustful. Instead he was soft and careful, as if you were out of glas and he was too scared to break your fragile figure. Putting his big veiny hand on your cheek you meldet into the french kiss.

Slowly he backed away, connecting your foreheads while caressing your neck. Flustered you looked up at him seeing him smiling like a bunny.
You never saw him smiling like that, but you liked it.
- "You should smile more. It suits you."
You whispered out making him chuckle.
- "Lets go. It's getting windy and I don't want you to catch a cold."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━ 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...

-------- ≪ °NOTE° ≫ --------

Let me know what you think so far!
If you want me to continue please vote.
It only takes 1 Second and im sure I should continue this story. 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Love, Vans