Chapter 10

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ────── ⊰

2 Weeks Later / Sunday / 7:27pm

The past two weeks have been pretty normal.
Jungkook and you got along pretty well just as usual.
After the kiss you both kinda acted like nothing happened, but you could definitely feel that there was always a special tension between you two when you crossed paths in the hallways in college.

Like the nights before you two talked through your window with each other, sharing thoughts, laughing or teasing.
Sometimes he would climb into your room that you could watch some movies, binge watch your favorite series or play some games together.

Today was a day like always, just the both of you sitting on your windows while talking about some random stuff.
You were staring at the cloudless starry night sky enjoying the sudden peaceful silence between you two.

- "Wanna play some video games?"
His hoarse voice brought you back to reality, looking in his direction, directly meeting his dark brown eyes.
- "Sure."
Nodding you stood up, climbed over to his room and grabbed his extended hand for support.
Entering his room you took in all surroundings as if you had never been there before.

His room was modern with dark colors.
A dark couch stood right in front his tv and PlayStation.
His king sized bed stood next to his desk with his computer on it.
The dimmed lights made his room look more comfy together with some blue LEDs.

Making your way to his couch you sat on it looking at him with amusement.
- "Overwatch?"
Smiling back he nodded while jumping next to you like a happy child and turned the devices on.
Giving you one of his controllers and placing one in his own hands he started the game.

10:11pm

Some hours went by with you both battling each other. You won causing you to jump in euphoria.
- "I won again! See, I'm better than you!"
Rolling his eyes because of your behavior he just responded with a quick
- "Just because I let you."

Scoffing at him you slapped his controller out of his hands making him glare at you.
- "Admit it. I'm better than you and you kno-"
Before you could end your sentence he pushed you down with a growl hovering over you.
With widened eyes you looked at him.
The sudden silence between you two changed into a hot tension in seconds. His eyes darken while roaming around your face like they always do.

Yes, there was a special atmosphere between you two and yes, you both felt it.

Jungkooks almost black eyes got stuck at your lips staring at them.
Your hands were pressed against his chest, but not too strong to hold him back from inching closer to you.
Both of your nose touched slightly making your breath uneven.

One of his big hands cupped your cheek, stroking your cheekbone with his thumb.
No one dared to talk to ruin the mood.
Slowly his lips met yours, again with a gentle movement and without rushing.
His tongue licked over your bottom lip wanting to get between your lips and explore your mouth.
Letting him in you moaned in the kiss and tugged at his dark long brown locks on his neck.
Jungkooks hands roamed around your body feeling every curve of it, giving you goosebumps.
Feeling how he pressed his bulge against you, you let out another moan of pleasure.

But this wasn't right.
Slowly you broke the kiss before he connected his forehead with yours.
Wrapping your arms around his neck you both breathed heavily in each others mouths, sharing the same oxygen.
He buried his head in the crook of your neck placing some wet sloppy kisses against your skin before biting it.
You tilted your head out of instinct to give him more access so that he could complete his work.
When you felt your flesh between his teeth being licked you hissed from the sting sensation.
Your chest raised up and down from your heavy breathing caused by his actions which aroused your body.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━ 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...

-------- ≪ °NOTE° ≫ --------

Here's a present for you because it's my birthday.~
I hope you enjoyed it!

Let me know with a comment or a quick vote!

Thank you for 1K on this one!!

Love, Vans <3