Chapter 14

🔞

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ────── ⊰

Next Day / In College

Walking out of the restroom you pressed your fingers against your temples slightly massaging them.

- "I should stop drinking that much.."

You whispered to yourself while approaching your next class, but stopped walking as soon as you heard giggles coming from the hallways.

Looking around the corner you felt a short sting in your heart seeing how a girl pressed herself against Jungkook, her arms wrapped around his neck while he trailed kisses down her jawline and caressed her hips with his big veiny hands.

Suddenly you started imagine yourself being in her place instead.

How his lips nibbled on yours, how his tongue licked over your hot skin on your neck, how his hand traveled down your stomach and started to palm your womanhood-

Shaking your head you teared off your eyes from the 'couple' and finally made your way back to your classroom trying to forget your latest thoughts and what you just saw in the hallway.

Just as you sat down on your chair the door opened revealing the fuckboy himself.

Making his way to his seat which was some tables behind you his hand graced over yours after he eyed you up and down  and licking his lips.

This situation kept on going for quiet some time.

On the weekends you would see many different girls entering and leaving his house, in college you saw him flirting and kissing other girls.

But unfortunately you also weren't immune against his charm.

You were one of those girls those who he just used for fun and even though you knew it you couldn't resist him.

You two would meet up in the breaks or even during classes just like now.

Your phone vibrated on your desk indicating you that you got a new message.

Already knowing who it was you clicked on the chat and read his message telling you to meet him in the hallways.

A small smile crept on your lips knowing what was going to happen before you raised your hand and excused yourself to go to the toilet.

Walking through the hallway you looked for Jungkook when you suddenly got pulled by your wrist into the janitors room.

Gasping your back hit the closed door when you locked eyes with the person hovering over you.

- "Did I scare you princess?"

Your breath hitched as soon as his lips touched your earlobe nibbling on it.

Normally you already would have been used by his behavior, but he still made you nervous with every action he did.

Just nodding he smiled against your already heated skin, his teeth gracing against your jawline.

Grabbing a fist full of his shirt a soft moan slipped out of your mouth feeling needy.

- "I want to taste you."

Your hands stopped on top of his shoulders pushing him lightly making him look into your eyes.

- "I-I don't know-"

- "No need to be scared. You will like it."

His hands reached down to your ass caressing it while he brought you into a sloppy kiss.

Slowly he started to kneel down in front of you while looking up with an aroused smirk on his lips.

Goosebumps appeared on your skin as soon as you felt his hands on your hips before they started to go down to your zipper of your pants and pulling them down.

Your breath got heavier, your cheeks turned more reddish and your legs started to tremble in excitement.

Feeling Jungkooks breath fanning against your womanhood a soft moan slipped out of your mouth making him smirk even more.

While his fingers pulled down the last thin material left on your under half, your hands started to caress his hair slightly pulling on it.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━ 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...

-------- ≪ °NOTE° ≫ --------

Ooouhhh. What's going on between them?
Are you ready for more smut in the next part?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
~Vanessa