Chapter 3

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ────── ⊰

At The Café / Sunday / 3:26pm

- "So, tomorrow starts our last year of college. Why don't you get yourself a boyfriend already? Or at least have some fun, huh?"
Liza looked at you with a mischievously smirk placed on her face.

Yes you're a 18 years old girl and just had one boyfriend befor. But you never did more than holding hands or kissing cheeks.
Well you were 13 years old. What did you expect?

You rolled your eyes at her words and sighted.

- "You are right. It's our last year. So why should I waste my time on a boy? I need to focus to get a good job later. You know that my parents pressure me because my brother got this good job offer in america. My parents want me to be as good as him.."
You said and looked down at the cup of coffee in your hands. Liza rested her head in her hands and looked at you with pity in her eyes.
- "Don't look at me like that. It's okay. I don't even have any interest in any boys at the moment."
You smiled at her reassuring.

07:49pm

After spending the whole day with Liza you arrived back home. Stepping out of your car you closed the door and walked to your house.
It was a quiet night, the sky was clear. Suddenly you heard someone humming a song.

Looking in the direction and you saw Jungkook sitting on his porche. His eyes were closed. The moon light was hitting his face. He looked angelic.
Unreal.
You stood there for some minutes before you decided if you should move forward or not.
Slowly you were walking closer to him. His humming was getting louder with each step you took.

His voice sounded beautiful. You stared at his face, but surprisingly he opened his eyes and stared directly in your shocked ones.
It felt like you could see the stars in his eyes.
He didn't say anything, just moved a little so that you could sit next to him.
Hesitantly you sat next to him and also looked up to the sky. You both just sat there before he spoke up, it was more like a whisper.

- "It's beautiful, isn't it? Sometimes I feel like a small star from the sky. Alone in this big dark world, but then I remember. I'm jungkook, everyone loves me."
He started to laugh at his rambling which caused you to furrow your eyebrows.
What was wrong with him? And then you smelled it.
Alcohol. He was drunk.

Letting out a sigh you stood up.
- "You should head inside Jeon. You are drunk."
Starting to walk away he grabbed your wrist making you stop moving further.
You looked at him confused.
- "I'm sorry. Please stay a little longer. I don't wanna get inside yet.."
He spoke softly, let go of your wrist and layed down on his back.

Again you sighted, but eventually gave in.
You sat down next to him, your back against the railing from his porch.
Quietly you analyzed his face while he wasn't focused on anything.

His pouty lips, his calm breathing, his messy hair.
Your eyes went further down.
He was wearing a white shirt which was tight enough to see his broad chest. His black jeans had some holes in it and was high enough to see his slim waist.
He was wearing his black sneakers and on top of that outfit he wore some leather jacket.
Yes, he was more than just good-looking.

Something that felt like 20 minutes later you broke the silence.
- "Jeon, what am I doing here?"
He just shrugged his shoulders.
- "I thought it would be fun hanging out with you after all the years."
- "But we aren't hanging out at all. You are just drunk, and-"
- "Shhh. Can you just shut the fuck up for one minute? Jeez. Why do you always talk so much?"
You looked at him in disbelieve.

- "What did you-"
He sat up rapidly which caused you to flinch causing a smile to appear on his face.
- "Whats the matter, Princess?"
You rolled your eyes at him.
- "You are annoying. I'm leaving, Jeon. You should go inside too. See you around."
You stood up and went inside your house.

After organizing some stuff for college you laid down on your bed. Your thoughts went towards Jungkook and your talk earlier.
Did he really mean it?
Did he want to spend more time with you again?
Ruffling your hair you tried to fall asleep and not to think of him.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━ 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...