Chapter 4

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ────── ⊰

08:21am

You woke up and stretched your arms lazily. Slowly you looked at your clock and-
- "FUCK!"
You instantly stood up, changed your clothes, brushed your teeth, took your bag and rushed down the stairs.
- "Why did I have to oversleep on my first day after holidays? Ugh."
You thought and facepalmed yourself internally.
Grabbing your keys you ran to your car and speed drove to your college.

While you were speed walking through the college halls to get to your first class you bumped into someones hard chest. You landed on your butt and looked up.
- "Ouch. Sorry I- Jeon?"
He looked at you with a smirk and extended you his hand to help you up.
Hesitantly you took his hand and got up.

- "I didn't know you were such a bad girl y/n. First the party, now skipping classes?"
You rolled your eyes at his annoying statement.
- "Because im not. I just overslept."
You adjusted your bag on your back.
- "Now if you excuse me, I need to attend my next class."
And with that you left him alone standing in the hallway.

Jungkook attend the same college and the same classes, even if he was one year older than you.
Normally you didn't talk to each other.
Like you already said, it was like you were strangers to each other.
But after some time you were fine with it.

You were just an average girl with normal friends, while he was a fuckboy with his other 6 weird friends.
Some of them were like him, others were actually kind and nice. Like Kim Taehyung.
After Jungkook stopped talking to you, you became friends with Taehyung. You were not close, but you talked when you would see each other.

Now it was lunch time and of course you would sit with your three best friends, Liza, Celina and Melina.
You ate your food until Melina broke the silence.
- "So, till it's my birthday on Saturday, I want to throw a party on Friday. A big one. And I want you all to come."
Of course you all agreed. It would be fun, right?

Friday / 07:26pm

Melinas party would start at 8 pm which meant that you had some time left to get ready.
You wore a thight red dress, which exposed your chest and stopped right above your knees.
On top of that you wore some black boots and your leather jacket, as always.
You also did your hair and makeup.
When Liza arrived at your house, you took your purse, phone and keys and went to her car.

After you two arrived at Melina house, you went inside and immediately looked for her.
Entering the living room you saw her dancing with some dudes and Celina next to her.
They waved at you, but you told Liza that you wanted to grab a drink first.

Some hours later you felt the alcohol rushing through your blood. Sweat dripping from hot body's, hearts beating to the bass and dancing to the rhythm of the music. You didn't know that some eyes were piercing through you.
Observing all your movements.

Enjoying yourself you started to get thirsty again so you walked away wanting to grab a new drink from the kitchen. On your way there, you met him.
- "Hey princess."
Rolling your eyes to the back of your head, you showed him a fake smile.
- "Sorry Jeon, not in the mood to stand your face right now. Go search yourself another bitch you can make out with."
With that said you walked past him.

Time Skip

- "Are you serious? I can see how jealous you are! Just because you want to be like me!"
Scoffing at your „best friends" words you spatted back.
- "Don't you think to highly of yourself,  Celina? I don't fucking want to lay one finger at your disgusting player and i surely don't want to be like you! If I would like to be a hoe, I would already be one-"
She cut your words by slapping you.

Shocked you held your reddened cheek and shook your head.
- "Mistake."
You punched your friend in her face that she fell on the floor. Sitting yourself on top of her, you again laid another punch in her face.
Suddenly you got pulled back by two strong arms.
- "Let me go!"
Struggling out of the grip, seeing how everyone gathered around you two and how Celina laid on the floor with a bloody nose, you turned around with fire in your eyes looking at Taehyung.

- "Don't Touch me! She deserves it!"
Trying to get back to Celina to punch her another time, again you got pulled back.
- "Y/n. Stop-"
Before taehyung could say another word, someone stood between you two, taking your wrist and pulling you with him. Going outside of the big house, you pulled your hand away from his grip.
- "What do you want, Jungkook?"
Hissing because of your headache you pressed your fingers on your temples to exert some pressure.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, grabbed your wrist again and pulled you with him. Suddenly standing in front of a motorbike, you looked at him confused.
- "I will take you home. Come on."
He sat down on his bike waiting for you to join him.
Depending if you should rather walk you decided to go with him because you live too far away to walk the whole route.

Arriving at Jungkooks house, he parked his bike and helped you getting down as well. Staring to the ground you felt how his hands grabbed yours.
Shocked by his actions you looked up to see what he was up to, but he stared at your bloody knuckles.
Rubbing his thumbs over them his eyes met yours.

Gulping hard you didn't know what to say.
What was going on inside his head?
What was he thinking?
- "Does it hurt? You really got her bad."
He chuckled at his memories of you punching someone, before you shook your head as an answer.

- "Why did you do it? That's not like you, Y/n."
Scoffing at his words you released yourself out of his hands.
- "She called me things and assumed I wanted to steal her man and be like her. How stupid of her to think like that."
Rolling your eyes you looked up to the cloudy sky taking in a big breath.

- "If you need anything, don't resist to call me, okay?"
Not taking his words serious you just nodded and started to walk in the direction of your own house.

Some days passed, you didn't talk to Celina anymore after that incident and instead you started to talk to Jungkook again, through your window.
In school you still didn't talk to each other, acted like strangers, just giving some glares here and there.
He was still a fuckboy having a new girl after the other.

But after school, mostly in the afternoon, you two opened your windows and talked about god and the world.
Just like now.

It was Wednesday, around 7pm, and you heard your phone ringing. Looking at your message, a smile appeared on your face.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━ 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅