A day in july..

The story starts from the day , my parents were in a dilemma about my future ,
And finally they decided , that hostel will be the perfect place ,
So, as everything was set after completing all the formalities i got admitted to the so called jail and my parents went back .

Now, few days went very good and the things were in my control whatever i wanted i was free sleeping late ,talking wild , abrupt vocab. And whatever just whatever .
But as days passed i started feeling lonely , people were not the problem i had a bulk of collegues and friends the problem was they were not that caring by default. Being boys...
But slowly and gradually time passed and after summer vocations i was again at hostel it was evening and was the time of snacks and games , i usually never liked going out and playing but that day i went , i just came out of my hostel and i saw a car standing in front of the girls hostel and a girl of about my age came out of the car ,
And the time got stuck i was submerged in the sea of her beauty i kept standing there and her anger on her parents about the hostel was visible from her eyes . Than suddenly pratham shooked his hand on my back , pratham is my room mate and is quite harrasive in nature . He said , is she visible trippy she is our new classmate , her name is Khushi, Khushi Gupta. And as he completed her name someone called him and he went away.

Now games were over and she was still visible to me. I never believed in love at first sight because i always had priority of nature than looks but this time the case was a bit different.
And as i remembered her my love towards her kept increasing that night I didn't went mess for dinner too. As today heart got filled . And i slept thinking about her.

So , guys what you think will happen with author
Will the girl accept him??

Everything will be answered .
Keep the excitement alive

~Trippy