Whatever!

As she accepted me. My days became years. I questioned myself , Is this what i wanted? Got no reply from within .I knocked the door of my priorities they looked quite different. I realised that from what i came in hostel , i have changed that much, that i am no more what i was. I was in dilemma when i proposed and am in dilemma when she accepted. I was unable to understand where am i wrong .

The way on which i started taking steps in order to get her, made me meet her, finally! but, i lost myself on the way

The way on which i started taking steps in order to get her, made me meet her, finally! but, i lost myself on the way . And i reached without me. I was just in my thoughts and suddenly someone tapped me from back. I turned back and found it was Rajkamal. As he saw me, he understood that i was tensed. He said lets go. I said where? He replied i don't know. You are supposed to give me party . Decide your own. And he smiled. I kept silent . Than he called the cab, and in only few minutes we were in market. We reached a coffee shop and now he asked. Is everything alright?
I was on my coffe sip. I said in a lazy tone hmm.
Than he asked, What about khushi?
I replied , How would i know? I am with you.
He said "Cool"
Finish your coffee fast, We need to go somewhere. And don't ask where? Because i am not going to tell you.
I nodded my head.
Than we went through out the city crossed alot many places and enjoyed the night. As we reached our room.  I checked my phone. There were 8 miss calls from Khushi. I called her back. But she didn't picked my call. Than i called at hostel office and warden picked the call. She said who are you? I replied i am khushi's DaD. She said wait a minute i will call her for you. I kept silent . Khushi came to the call. She said yes daddy. I replied , No one is daddy here. She realised its me. Than she said ,what's wrong with you ? Why are you not picking my calls, is everything alright. I was really scared. I said yes everything is well here. I and rajkamal went outside and i forgot my phone in the hotel thus i didn't picked your call. I gave a little bit sympathy. Than she said love you daddy. I said ok bye. She said don't you love me. I kept silent and hanged the call. I reached my room rajkamal asked me again? Is everything fine. I said nothing and went to bed. I thought a nap can make things wise. But it was my mistake, i was unable to sleep and was awake all night. Next day i was at our hotels balcony and Rajkamal came to me. He said , i am noticing the difference in your behaviour from last two days. Tell me kushagra, whats the problem?
I just narrated him my problem word by word. That either i can be me, or her boyfriend. But i don't wanna change for anyone. I want myself to be in my character . I can't undergo such a drastic change for the sake of  Fluctuations. I can live without her , but i can't live without me. And he gave me sympathy that everything will be alright, don't worry,i am with you. But his presence was not sufficient, i was unable to joint words for a breakup. And when we have nothing to say, we need to be quite. Thus when i reached hostel back i stopped talking with Khushi, she thought i am ignoring but I didn't cared to explain her why i was behaving like that. One morning arya came to me. She said why are you not talking to her , she is too upset from a week that, she is not taking her diet well. I just kept listening and as she completed her sentence, i said Whatever.
And left..
So, guys what you think will happen next. I'll tell you right back...

~trippy