The Misunderstanding

This was a different morning i waked up late all my friends were already at school I went out of my room towards the clock it was quarter to 11. i rushed towards my cupboard, got ready extremely fast and went school running as i reached my class , it was history period going on by Miss monty sharma maam the lifeline of class 10th , everyone was concentrating on maam very well. than suddenly i whispered. Maam may i come in .now the problem was not that i was out of the class the problem was that, i was standing with the bag. Maam was starring at me than she said in extremely low voice "Come".

Now i was in search of a place to sit and their was just a single bench left at last with farhaan usmani my nacho friend. The nachos made by her mom were like best ever they were our all time snack , and just to give a short character sketch of him , Farhaan was like nobita an innocent and shy guy who got stuck in problems caused by others just because of his company.
Coming back to me. I was searching a place to sit and as i got one empty next to farhaan i occupied the same. Now i thought its a different day today bcuz, first time i am having not my crush but my girlfriend in the class it could sound normal but for me it was a different experience at that particular moment of my life.
Than i called Dhruv , and said is everything alright? He said nothing just smiled. I didn't understood anything. As the bell rang i waved khushi she waved me back i went to her and said Khushi you can't imagine how i feel being with you, i will try my level best to keep this faith between us always awake. And she was smiling. As i noticed her smile she said kushagra, what's wrong with you? Why are you talking like this? I got shocked is she not ready or what? I was just wondering what's not right and than it clicked my mind what vivek bhaiya said. And i got a sudden repeat telecast too khushi said kushagra i just didn't hit you but i can't carry the stone through out my life know. Its nothing from my side and Love and all is not for me.

Once again i got a virtual heart attack

Once again i got a virtual heart attack. That party went in vain now..all what was visible to me was the neck of Pratham i came out of my class pratham was in the next section . I saw him talking with Shruti her girlfriend, i went to him said, "excuse" me to Shruti and pulled Pratham away and before i could say anything Pratham started laughing i realised very well that he knows everything. And he said its not the edge my boy life is a big highway you have just started. And i was like XyZ..no abuse anyway.. Than he said try somewhere else. Nd as he said to leave the hope on khushi i got more encouragement from within. It happens everytime the thing which we are not obliged to do, we love doing the same. That day i felt very lonely i went on the school terrace kept standing there feeling the blowing wind giving me taps on my back , i went there at 2 and came back at 7 evening ,

 That day i felt very lonely i went on the school terrace kept standing there feeling the blowing wind giving me taps on my back , i went there at 2 and came back at 7 evening ,

i felt too alone that i started talking with myself . It happens with me alot when i am alone i talk with myself people call it madness but yes i do. I came back dorm at 7 and didn't talked with anyone just went to bed directly and as i was tired alot i slept as i fell on my bed.

So, guys what you think will trippy leave the hope on his love. Keep reading

~Trippy