Musical trippy

After the stone incident , and a big NO, everyone came to know about my feelings towards Khushi, but that was not the main problem for me , the problem was day by day my love towards her was increasing like anything.
Slowly and gradually days passed and came December, this was the month known as month of celebrations. as both the Annual function , and the farewell were celebrated in the same month. My classmate Vedant Goyal was quite good with musical instruments and for a quick intro of Vedant , he was a very shy boy from balaghat. and so cute that he didn't talked with any girl just for the sake of her girlfriend at her home town . he was very trust worthy. He was selected as pianist for the group song for annual function . and the band was in need of some one who can play synthesiser , being classmate Vedant told me about the vacancy and i was already searching for ways to impress Khushi , I thought its the best opportunity and i joined the band. than the practice got started every day I went there around 2nd-3rd period and came back never.

The practice was going well only , but one day 9 singers from group song left the band as there parents disagreed in the fear of upcoming exams , now the band was once again in need of people to sing

The practice was going well only , but one day 9 singers from group song left the band as there parents disagreed in the fear of upcoming exams , now the band was once again in need of people to sing. My music teacher asked, Kushagra, is there anyone in your knowledge who can sing from your class. I though and thought and suddenly i got an idea, i thought if i will give the name of Khushi ,i will be able to spend time with her and make our bond more strong. Thus without wasting a single second i gave the name of all the girls of my class including "Khushi". and sir called all the girls. In about 5 minutes all the girls were in the class , but Khushi was missing. i got afraid i made excuse of washroom and came out of the music room and went running towards my class, i was just jumping stairs, when i found khushi standing at the window i tapped her at her shoulders, she turned back and asked, you? What are you doing her?, i replied i can ask the same question to you too, You are been called by our music teacher. and she reacted like she understood something, she just replied, ,"fine" Where are you going?, Can you join me till music room ?, I replied i came to pick...and i stopped. and she continued, to pick me, haan? i know well, she smiled, and said lets go Now , we were walking downstairs and suddenly i slipped from the terrace she tried to hold me, and for a second i was in her arms, the very next moment my hands left the grip and i was shattered on the floor. she gave me hand, what are you doing kush? Are you dreaming? i just smiled and without her support tried to stand and than i realised i really got my back hurt but i did't showed my pain from my face. we once again started our steps towards music room in about 2 minutes we were at the door of the music room. vedant was playing piano really loud and everyone else was singing with him. The noise was overflowing , and our efforts on beating the door were in vain. Thus , we decided to wait till the singers stop shouting. and she sat on the boundary and i kept standing next to her. We didn't talked we kept seeing here and there and after every few seconds starred each other and smiled. Time passed and now we were in the music room. She was trying to sing from the lyrics written on paper and i was playing synthesiser. Than bell ranged. Day passed . I was once again at my bed remembering her face and than got slept when, no idea.

So, guys what you think will kushagra be able to make hope alive..

~Trippy