THE JOURNEY OF LOVE

After texting her "hi" , I sat at rajkamal's seat as luckily he got the window one. I was just seeing the sights outside the train and suddenly a notification sound came from my phone. My heart said its khushi . I rushed towards my phone which was kept on the top seat for charging. And it was the same a reply of my "hi" from khushi, it said "hello kushagra"
So, finlly you got time to remember me. I replied its nothing like that, i always wanted to be with you. But as you didn't liked me back i?
She replied i what? , When i said, i didn't like you? I just always said that love is not my cup of tea. Thats it. Kushagra i didn't wanted to commit because seeing your love i felt weak. Means, i always thought will i be a good choice for you. But i never got a yes from within but your absence in my life made the change, now i understood how much i need you, how i feel without you,
I replied than say it clearly na..
She said what you wanna listen?
I replied, the reply of my proposal..
She said ohk let me call you first, my phone ranged, it was her. As i picked up the call she said, yaah say? I replied , don't you think its your turn to speak. She laughed and said ohk, wait .mm its really a tough job, than too just for you, 1432😐. And i replied is it the way to commit i want the reply in words, i have been waiting for it since a year . Say it khushi. And than i heared something.. , for which i was waiting from a long time. She said those words loud and clear "i love you too" and for security purpose i started the call recording her reply got recorded. Than we had a long conversation and the clock stuck 4 morning. Finally she said. Are you feeling sleepy. I replied with a yawn obviously, she smiled . Ohk than cut the call, i said you cut , than she said me, than we kept behaving childish and slept without hanging the call.

So, guys what you think will this love be alive?, will tell you keep waiting

~trippy