Whats Next?

As i decided, not to talk with her anymore. My life became normal,but deep in i was carrying a guilt in my heart. Whenever i observed the events, i found myself guilty. I made alot many efforts to prove my love was genuine. And now . I am not even talking with her, was my love this much weak that it got diluted with time ?
Than too i didn't talked with her.
,Months passed and came march, we all were in fear of boards . The exam centre was outside the school campus, thus our warden arranged a bus for hostel students, to reach our exam centre on time. It was my first board exam. Now once again the roll number of khushi was just the predecessor of my roll number, thus i was sitting just back to her. Khushi's social was weak. But her maths was incredible. Thus she used to ask questions in exam and i whispered the answers . But now after a sudden breakup. I thought this time i am not going to get any help in maths. We just kept ignoring each other and came the last exam of social. We were at bus and were about to reach centre , suddenly arya came to me and said. She hadn't studied anything. Her social is too weak you know. Please help her out. Atleast being a friend. I replied "i'll see,what i can."
In the exam hall suddenly i got her sight, she was crying. And as i came to see that. I got melt. I shooked my hand on her back. She turned back and said. I am going to fail i think. Than i told her few long answers so that atleast she could pass. In helping her out. Time vanished like anything. I wrote my rest of exam like a rally race. And finally i was done. Coming back to my hostel i realised. I am about to leave hostel. Because till the result of board exam comes we are having holidays , suddenly khushi came to me and pointed her finger towards the last seat. I followed her , now we were sitting next to each other. I know i was wrong, but i loved her as well. She said ,"i said in starting only, relationship is not my cup of tea". And see i was right. But deep in i wished i was wrong. you proved me right.
I kept listening... suddenly pratham waked up from his seat and hooted loudly...What am i seeing...trippy ....and suddenly whole bus was hooting..she smiled with shy , and went back to her seat i was yet there.. trying to understand whats wrong...but i didn't got the answer. Its been three years now,i remember everything, her birthday, our first meet, the day i proposed, and .. everything. But i lost my first love due to something i don't know yet.
I hope we had been friends.. atleast i could have narrated my past with a smile.
But...now , i am narrating and am not feeling any thing...
Than a sound came from my heart..."you foolish just move...on."

I did....

Bibliography 👇

As i left hostel and stopped talking with her she posted this on her instagram story....

Our batch

I haven't mentioned khushi because she is not comfortable...pratham was from another section thus he is side loaded 🤭

pratham was from another section thus he is side loaded 🤭

The End

~Trippy