A Unique proposal

Days were passing pretty well ,and time flewed like anything came october and the day 7th, it was my Birthday and i was quite happy from the morning , i had been thinking from a long time about proposing her but never got that perfect occassion or moment. I was just thinking of proposing her today but i was quite unsure thus i discussed my problem with pratham and dhruv , Pratham said i am having an idea, we will give her a stone a really big one and will give her a situation , that kushagra is going to say something to you if you accept that just throw the stone on the ground, if you deny that than throw the stone on kushagra itself , but if you kept carrying it in your hand we will understand that as you are accepting it but feeling shy to express. I too said if you both will be there with me and if you yourself are going to explain her the situation i am also not having any problem proposing her even if she says no, we will tell her that it was just a dare by pratham . and thats'it . everything was set , I decided to do all that in the evening and the time passed it was games time. we three were on our hostel gate waiting for them to come and than they came , by they i mean Arya, Aditi and Khushi , Aditi is also a native of Dhruv and Arya . now as i got her sight i went anxious . and as Pratham came to know that i am feeling low he encouraged me by saying, bro she will never deny you , because to deny she needs to throw that stone on you , and i think you both are atleast having this much understanding that she is not going to do that , and if if she did that you can't imagine what i am gonna do with her, i said Pratham you are not going to do anything , and he smiled , just making you feel high bro, i know what to do nd what not to....

 and as Pratham came to know that i am feeling low he encouraged me by saying, bro she will never deny you , because to deny she needs to throw that stone on you , and i think you both are atleast having this much understanding that she is not goi...

In only a few minutes or two they went together for walk and we followed them Dhruv shouted , Arya, Aryaaaa, Arya turned back Dhruv pointed football ground and she stood what Dhruv meant and all three of them stepped towards the ground we followed. Now Khushi was standing with her two friends and Pratham and Dhruv were explaining khushi the situation i was standing quite apart and all what was visible to me was Arya and Aditi were laughing , I kept standing .Than Pratham shouted Come trippy, i went. Now pratham said , Say whatever you wanna say, before saying anything i got a sight of a stone on khushi's hand , i went in anxiety once again , if she will hit me than ? , Should i say or not? , I was thinking only Pratham says if you are in fear trippy should i say that ? and than i said , ILOVEYOU , fast AF , and than what was left , she just throwed the stone on the ground and left , and According to our situation throwing the stone meant yes, so Pratham and Dhruv jumped with joy bro , broooooo , you are going to get meat now, get ready to become fleshy. and i was like what are you talking about its just bouncing, i was unable to understand what happened with me all what i wanted from months , is now with me , Khushi accepted me ? Pratham says bro party . and we all went canteen and whatever was left we enjoyed . 

Now we were in the hostel one by one seniors kept coming and Pratham started narrating the incident as how , he gave situation and how she said yes. everyone was shocked hearing the trippy's mirable way of proposing , than one of our seniour Vivek , said bro don't take it like that, possibly she did't wanted to accept you as her jeevansaathi.com but she wasn't able to hit you either thus she just throwed the stone and went away. but rest of the seniors said stop it vivek , we all know that Khushi like her , you are such a pessimist . leave it Kushagra , time is with you enjoy said ,pratham. and i was still in the dilemma about her reply..?

So , guys what you think ? Khushi's stone incident was a yes or no? I will tell you right back keep reading....

~Trippy