•~Cherry blossoms~•

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.
"I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees"

.*・
I woke up in L's arms. 'He looks so peaceful in his sleep.' I got up to take a shower. "Y/N, no please don't go." I turned around and saw that L was talking in his sleep. 'He must be seeing a nightmare.' I got closer and kissed his forehead. Then i went to take a shower. I got out and got ready.
(The outfit)>

-You can change it if you want-

I got out of the bathroom and saw that L was still sleeping. I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was already  9:00 AM. 'He must be really tired' I thought. 'But it's already 9'o clock, i should wake him up.' I thought. I walked over to where he was sleeping and kissed his forehead. "L, it's 9'o clock you should wake up." I said softly so he wouldn't flinch because of the sudden sound. He opened his eyes slowly and stretched his arms. "Good morning" I said "Good morning my love. Have you eaten already?" He asked. "No i haven't, i was waiting for you." "Oh ok. I'll get ready now so we could go somewhere to eat" He said. "Ok"

He got ready and we walked out of the room. "So what do you want to eat?" He asked. "I don't know, do you got any ideas?" I asked. "Well there is a bakery not so far from here. We could go there if you want, they also serve breakfast." He suggested. "Sounds great." We walked about 10 minutes. We arrived at the bakery. It was small and cute. They had lot's of bakery goods displayed.

We went inside and a bell jingled as we opened the door

We went inside and a bell jingled as we opened the door. The moment we went inside we could smell the beautiful scent of coffee and bread. 'I must be in heaven.' I thought. We walked over to the display case and i saw L looking at the sweet stuff. 'He really likes sweets doesn't he?' I couldn't blame him cause they looked absolutely delicious.