•~To infinity~•

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:

"Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever, and you still have only a glimpse of how i feel for you."

.*・
We walked away and didn't look back. At that moment i didn't care for Light for the slightest. He was dead to me and will never be alive again. I hated his face, his presence around me, i just wanted to never see him again. There was this silent crying inside of me buried deep down, causing me not to recognize. He was my good friend after all. My hate towards him was that big, that i couldn't find that feeling inside of me, as anger was superior.

We walked past the tall buildings on our way home. I saw a familiar figure approaching us. 'Is that Misa?' I asked myself.

She approached us and spoke "well well well... If it isn't my acquaintances, Y/N and L?" She looked weirdly at us holding hands. "Omg, i would've never expected this, my dear L and Y/N huh? You sure are a charm aren't you. Leaving all the boys head over heels for you." She said smiling sarcastically.

"What are you talking about Misa? As annoying as ever again, i see." I said "Y/N you know her?" L asked. "I do, Light introduced me to her when we were still in good terms. She is quite the annoying type."

"Well you aren't so different either Y/N, are you? Because of you, Light wouldn't recognize my pretty face. Oh wait! Now that you are all smutty with L, i have a chance with Light. Light baby, wait for me!" She started running "Well,  good luck with that!" L said but she didn't pay attention.

We continued our silent walk. As silent as it was, it wasn't awkward and i liked that about us. "Y/N are you okay?" "I'm alright L, just a little dizzy." I said to reassure him i was fine. He started to crawl down to my height and turned his back to me. He pointed to his back with both of his hands.

"Well hop on my dear..."

"No L, i'm heavy. I don't want you to hurt your back. I told you i'm fine, i can walk." "I won't let you walk in that state, just do as i say my love. It really hurts to see you like that, you know?" He said making a sad face. "Geez you're so cute." I said softly so he wouldn't hear it.

"What was that my love? I couldn't hear it, can you say that again?" He said while smiling. He obviously heard it. "Just shut up." He smiled and stood before me in a position that would make me climb on his back easy.

I climbed and he started to walk. "You know, this reminds me of old times. I would give you a piggy back ride all the time. Do you remember? We would run over the grass field at the park with you on my back. You know my dear love, those were the times i miss the most. Us being two little children, as innocent as we are we only knew how to play. I would like to go back to that time and not have to deal with other thoughts interrupting us. Just you and me." L said

"Of course i remember, how could i ever forget. The best times of my life. My life back then wasn't really great when i went home, but as soon as we met and we were together, all the thoughts would leave my mind. And i would only be thinking about us and how i loved being with you. Let's never depart again, because i know that would leave me in despair. Be with me forever let's make this dark world bright again. Like two little children let's hold hands again." I said.

L started murmuring a song that seemed familiar. "Is this?" "Yes it is my dear." He said and i stopped talking. I just listened and sat quiet.

Flashback

"L!" I said as i saw him sitting in front of a tree. I was so happy to see him i was jumping around. I got closer and saw tears forming on his face. "L! What's wrong? Tell me."

"I heard that the orphanage will be closing" He said and sniffed

"I heard that the orphanage will be closing" He said and sniffed. "W-what do you mean?" "It's not exactly closing, but it will be moving to another place. I don't want to leave you Y/N, i want to stay with you forever. I want to take your sadness away and replace it with happy memories." He started crying even more.

"L, don't worry i'm happy, i'm happy to know that you care for me and will always be there for me. Please don't cry it makes me want to cry too. Those tears doesn't belong on your face." I said and wiped the tears off of his face. "There you go, it's much better now. Always smile for me please."

I hugged him and started murmuring a song. (I added the song on top you can check it if you want)

End of flashback

I drifted to sleep as he carried me on his back. "To the end of the world Y/N, i will love you."

I woke up to see that we had just arrived. "Oh you woke up." "Yes" He put me down and opened the door. We went inside i walked over to the bathroom.

I got out, the house was dark and silent. I saw a few candles burning. It looked like they were telling me to walk over that direction. They were put like it formed a way. I walked through the candles, it led me to the bedroom.

'What is he planning?' I thought and smirked

'What is he planning?' I thought and smirked. I opened the door and no one was inside. I saw rose petals on the bed. I heard someone walk behind. I turned around to the sound only to see L. I smiled and said "You really didn't have to put this much effort in this, but it looks beautiful."

"Glad you like it my love and anything for you

"Glad you like it my love and anything for you." He got closer to me and cupped my face. "Beautiful as always" He said and kissed my forehead. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"I will love you to infinity..."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:
~1125 words~