•~For the sake of love~•

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.

"For the sake of love my dear, i'll throw myself under a train..."

.*・
I opened my eyes and saw L laying next to me. I smiled and kissed his forehead. Just when i was about to pull back he grabbed me with both of his arms and hugged me. "It's already morning, let's get up." I said "Can't we just lay like this for a few minutes?" I chuckled and answered "Sure"

We laid like that for a few minutes and i got up. He pouted like a little child, wanting to hug more. "Don't you have work today?" I asked "I sure do" I sighed and kissed his forehead "Get up then. I'll prepare breakfast for you." "Thank you, my love."

I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I had school 2 hours later. He came and hugged me from behind. He put his chin on my head and spoke "What are you making?" "I'm making some pancakes." He kissed my forehead and started helping me.

"You don't have to, just relax." "But i want to help." He said and looked at me with puppy eyes. I sighed and answered "Fine"

When the pancakes were ready, we placed it on the table and started eating. "Do you have school today my love?" "I do, it starts 2 hours later" "I see" We continued eating.

When we finished, L helped me wash the dishes and left for work. I decided to take a shower since i had 1 hour left. I took my clothes off and entered the shower. I started washing myself. I suddenly remembered something 'Wait, that bitch Misa has those shinigami eyes. She can see L's name. If she tells his name to Light he might kill him. I don't think he'll do it immediately, since he's so careful, but i think it's time to tell L everything.'

I got out of the shower and dried my hair. I got ready.
(The outfit)>

-You can change it if you want-

I had a long day of school so i decided to go with something comfortable.

I left the house and made my way to my school. As i arrived i saw Light at the front gates. I tried to ignore him, but he saw me. "Y/N!" He yelled i didn't answer nor look, i just walked inside.

He was following behind, which made me very uncomfortable. I felt a hand around my wrist and turned around "Can we please talk?" Light said "After everything you've done, how do you have the audacity to even look at my face? You're a scum, just fucking leave me alone." I yanked my arm out of his hand and walked away.

During break, i decided to sit outside for a change. I walked to a tree and sat down. I saw Light approaching from a distance, i rolled my eyes 'Not him again' "Y/N!" He yelled "Just go away" I said. "Oh come on, don't be like this." "You're a brave one aren't you?" I said "Huh, what do you mean?" He questioned

"I know about your little secret, but yet you decide to annoy me. I could tell everything, you know." His eyes widened "How dare you, are you really going to betray me?" He asked. I started laughing "You're the one to talk" He looked confused, i got up and walked away.