•~Forgiveness~•

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・

"To forgive is to let a prisoner free and discover that you were the prisoner all along."

.*・
"What notebook?" Light said, "Oh come on now! Dont play dumb!" I yelled. "Chill dude, i have no clue what you're talking about." "The death note, with the shinigami and all." Light started laughing. "That crazy bitch told you this? And even worse, you believed? Oh come on L, i thought you were supposed to be smart." "Because it only makes sense if you look into the cases you can see it."

"And do you have proof?" He asked, i just stood silent. "I thought so too." Light said. I walked outside to talk with Y/N. "He won't say anything, he keeps telling me that the death note isn't real and that you lied. Of course i don't believe him, because it actually makes sense. It is hard to believe, but if you look into the cases you can see it. I already suspected Light to be Kira, i came to that conclusion when he was working with us. And now that you've told me about the death note, it just makes sense, so it must be true."

"I'm really glad that you believe me. I can talk with him if you want. He may talk to me. If not, we can always find Misa,  she has the other death note. She already knows your real name, so we have to be careful. We can't let her near Light. She won't kill you if Light doesn't tell her to." Y/N explained, "I'll send a bunch of officers to find her, while we can try and take out some information from Light. Well, mostly you, because he won't talk to me."

"That sounds good, let's do that." Y/N said and walked in the room to talk with Light. I stayed behind and walked to the other side to watch them through the glass. She sat down in front of him, "Light where is the death note?" She asked "I already told you, i don't have such thing." Light looked at the glass and smiled. "I know you're there listening to the conversation, L." "Bastard" I muttered and walked outside. I opened the door to the room and said, "I won't be listening anymore. You can talk privately." I closed the door and waited outside.

~Y/N's Pov~

"He's not listening anymore. So tell me, where is it?" Light stood silent for a bit and spoke, "And why should i tell you? You're a betrayer, you snitched on me." "I'm a betrayer? I think you forgot all the things you've done to me, given that you talk like that. Are you seriously that horrible? And here i was thinking we used to be actual friends, i bet you didn't even care about me to begin with." I said. "How could you say that! I've told you a million times, I love you. Yet you keep saying that i don't care about you." I chuckled, "That's not love Light, that is obsession. You're so obsessed with me, that you don't even care about how i feel. No matter how much i tell you that you're hurting me, you'll still go on because that's what you want. You're selfish."

"Tch, i'm not selfish. How is that being selfish? I want to be with you and i love you. So, it's all about you, no?" "It's not all about me, Light. You literally kidnapped me because of your so called love. I told you i didn't want it, yet you did. How is that not selfish?" "SHUT UP! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO. YOU'RE TRYING TO CONVINCE ME THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU SO THAT I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE!"

"Light, do you want to prove your love to me? There's a way." I said. "Yes i do, what is it?" He asked "Tell me where the death note is and admit to everything." He looked away and sighed, "Y/N, why are you doing this to me? You really don't care about me, you want me to get arrested?" "Why am i doing this to you? seriously? I'm telling you to admit YOUR wrongs. You literally made me suffer, you made my life even harder. And here you are complaining about this? You also don't have any rights to tell me that i don't care about you. Because of you, i was hospitalized. I almost died Light, i almost fucking died. You kidnappped me and sexually harassed me. Yet you are sitting in front of me, telling me without shame that i don't care about you. You really disgust me."

"Y/N how many fucking times do i have to tell you, i love you. That's why i kidnapped you, i couldn't stand seeing you with L." "Seriously Light, Shut up!" I shouted, his eyes widened. "I'm sick of hearing that! Admit to everything and i'll believe it." "Fine!" I walked out the room. "How did everything go?" I hugged L  "He was giving you a hard time wasn't he?" I nodded and he patted my head "He'll admit to everything." "You're amazing Y/N, thanks to you a lot of lives will be saved and the lives of the ones that were killed will be revenged. He'll definetely be locked up for the rest of his life."

"Mr. L" L looked behind, "We brought the girl. She is in the other interrogation room." "Thank you" L said and broke the hug apart. "I'll interrogate Misa, you can talk with Light if you want." "Okay" I said and he kissed my forehead. I entered the room and Light turned around. I sat in front of him. "Light, why?" He looked dumbfounded. "What do you mean?" "Why did you have to hurt me like that." He looked away "I'm sorry, i loved you way too much. I ended up hurting you. I know you won't forgive me, but i truly love you. I miss the old us, i know it sounds silly. It will never be the way it was before."

"Nothing will be the way it was before. Everything changes, somethings will be better and some will hurt you and want to make you stop it all. But that's just how life goes, no matter what you've experienced, you have to let go of the past. It may be hard, but being stuck in the past will make it worse. Let go of me Light and be happy." I looked at him and he was crying, "H-how? H-how could y-you ask that of m-me? I-i will die for you Y/N. I-i love you t-that much. That's why i agreed to admit everything i did." I felt myself cry too. 'This asshole made me suffer a lot. He made my life even worse and yet, i'm crying. Great!' 

He looked at me and his eyes widened. "Y-you're crying?" I wiped my tears off and looked away. He got up. I looked at him, "Sit down you're arrested." He didn't listen and aproached me. He crouched down next to me and took my hand. "Sorry" He started tearing up again "I'm truly sorry. I did bad things to you and yet, you feel empathy for me. That's why i love you Y/N. I'll admit to everything and leave you and him alone. I-i hope y-you'll be h-happy with h-him." He looked down.

my eyes widenend upon hearing his words. I got up and hugged him. He flinched and looked at me. His eyes softened and he hugged back. 'Great, now i hugged him. Why the hell am i so forgiving. I guess i just missed my good friend.' "I hope you'll be happy too. I can't truly forgive you, everything will be awkward between us if i did so. So we just have to let go of each other. Have a great life , Light." I got up and walked away. 'I don't know if that'll be possible in jail though.'

I walked out the door and chuckled, "I forgave him, pathetic."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*
~1345 Words~