•~Kill me with your words~•

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.

"People will usually hurt you in attempt to heal themselves."

.*・

~L's Pov~

I called her outside to talk in private, but to be fair i have no clue what to talk about. I wanted Light to see that he cannot stop me. I also don't want her to be friends with him, my gut is telling me that he's Kira. I don't want Y/N to be involved with someone like that.

~Y/N'S Pov~

I followed him around like a lost kitten not knowing where we were headed to. We went up a lot of stairs. When we had arrived at the top, we entered a door which leaded to the roof of the building.

We walked a bit, i stopped as L did so too. "I don't want you to be around him Y/N. Please don't get involved with someone like him, he's dangerous. I beg you." He said facing his back to me. "L but why? He's a good friend of mine, why would you think that he's dangerous?" I said even though i knew damn well why. "Y/N" He said turning around. As he grabbed both of my hands and stared into my eyes, he said "I suspect that he's Kira, so please. I included him in the investigation because i think this is the best way to catch him."

"Even if he's Kira, don't you think he'll know something is going on because i suddenly stopped talking to him. There's the fact that i also live with him." I answered as it started raining. "Y/N please" "But why do you care so much L? I know that we were good friends when we were children, but we haven't seen each other for a while. So please tell me L, why?" I asked. "Because I-" He stopped midway as i moaned out of pain. "OW!" His eyes widened and saw that he was holding my arms. "Was i holding it too tight. Y/N i'm sorry i-" "Don't worry you weren't holding too tight." I said. "Why did it hurt then?" He asked and saw something underneath my sweater. He grabbed my arm and opened it leaving my arm full of scars. His eyes widened as he said "Y/N, how did this happen?" "You see, this is actually also the reason why i live with Light. My adoptive father is also abusive as my biological one was. That's why i got the scars." I said looking away. "Y/N there are some that looks like it is caused by cutting. Did your father do this too or?" He asked. I felt a tear leaving my right eye and said "I'm sorry L, i just can't help myself. I go crazy without cutting myself for a day." I said as tears were rushing down my face. "Y/N" He said and hugged me. "I will always be here for you."

We stayed like that for a while. A few minutes later i heard the door open. As I looked over to see who it was, i saw Light standing there. Watching us hugging in the rain. He didn't say anything and just left. "Well, we should go now Y/N." L said. We went inside and i saw that Light was waiting there. "Can i talk to you in private Y/N?" Light said. "Sure" I answered.

I was standing on the roof again, but this time i was listening to Light. *slap* "Ow what did you do that for?" I said as i was rubbing my cheek after Light slapped me. "OMG Y/N I'M SO SORRY I GOT CARRIED AWAY AND DID THAT, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" "Whatever Light" I said as i walked away.

~Light's Pov~

'Where are they? The've been out for awhile. I should go check on them' I thought. "I'll be right back" I said as i walked out. I searched for them everywhere but i couldn't find them. 'Where are they?' I thought of the roof and went there to check. I opened the door ands saw them hugging. I couldn't believe my eyes. 'How dare she hug someone else. She can only hug me and i will only hug her. She's mine and only mine.' I thought, i wanted to go there and beat the dog crap out of L, but i didn't, i just left. (Ryuk watching like:🍿👁👄👁)