•~When we departed~•

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚*:.*

"The hour of departure has arrived and we go our ways; will we ever meet again? Only god knows"

.*・

~Light's Pov~

I walked home with the girl i had just met. She is really crazy, i really don't like her already, but i can use her. With her help, i'll be the king of this world and Y/N will be my queen. I can't tell Y/N about this. She will definitely say; 'Don't play with people's feelings' and will completely ignore the fact that i'm doing this for us. To think of it i never really asked this girl's name.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked turning my face towards her. "Oh, i forgot to tell you didn't i?" She replied "I wouldn't ask if you didn't" I said irritated. "Right, my name is Amane Misa. I've been admiring your work. I never met you in person until a few seconds ago, but i fell in love with you when i saw your work. I believe that you are a really kind hearted person, who believes in Justice. That's why i love you. Kira please let me help you we can use my ability to see everyone's names and use it for your work." She said

'She is in love with me? That's even better. I can use her easily, i can make her do whatever i want.' "Whatever" Was all i said. "You aren't going to tell me your name Kira kun?" She asked with puppy eyes. "My name is Light, that's all i'm telling you."

"Okay, so when we come home, i'm going to tell my parents that you are an old friend of mine from High school and that you needed help for a project. Understood?" I said with a straight face. "Understood" She said.

~Y/N'S Pov~

I heard Light calling me out from his room. I put the book i was reading aside and went to his room. I opened the door and just when i was about to say something, i saw a blonde girl sitting on his bed. I went inside and closed the door behind me. "What is it Light and who is this?" I asked. "Y/N this is Misa, Misa this is Y/N. Misa will be helping us from now on. She has the shinigami eyes, you know the eyes i've told you about. The ones you can use after making a deal with the shinigami." Light explained.

"Oh, i see." 'This girl is really stupid to trade the half of her remaining lifespan in order to see some names and the remaining life span of people.' I thought. "Light who is this girl, is she your other sister?" Misa asked. "No, she is my friend. She lives with us." Light told her. After what Light told her, she looked angry. She started approaching me and as she stood in front of me she said, "I know you're Light's friend but back the fuck off. He is mine and only mine. I will love him and he will only love me. So don't try to get in the way of our love." She snapped.

My eyes widened as i heard those words coming out from her mouth. "Misa behave. If you talk like that to Y/N again we have no deal. Understood?" Light told her as he looked angry too. "Okay, but why is she helping too, has she also made a deal with a shinigami?" "No, luckily i'm not dumb enough to make a deal with a shinigami that will be the reason half of my remaining lifespan would be taken away." I said to her. I heard Light chuckling but he tried to stay quite.

"Then why?" She asked confused. "She is helping me simply because she's smart, unlike you." He said, i tried so hard not to laugh after what he said. "Light i'm hurt, why would you say that?" "Good, because that's what i was aiming to do." Light said.

We talked for a while about L and that Light will be joining his investigation. "Oh and Y/N, L asked if you wanted to join the investigation too. So i told him that i'll ask you. What do you think? This will be a great advantage for us." He said. "Sure, i'll join." I said. "Great, we'll see him tomorrow at the university. Also we will know the exam results tomorrow." After the talk we all went to bed, waiting for the next day to arrive.