•~Wounds~•

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚*:.。

"It hurts the most when the person that made you feel so special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today."

.*・
I woke up as the bright sun blinded my eyes. I had passed out on the floor. Covered in blood, i was just laying there. I decided to take a shower and get ready since i have school today. Before entering the bathroom I inspected the house to see if my father had left for work. Luckily he did, so I entered the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, i saw my naked body covered in wounds. I hate myself, i have so many scars, it looks ugly. I went in the shower and started cleaning myself. Blood leaking down on my body. As if all the sadness went away, i washed my scarred body. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked to my room passing the scary paintings on the wall in the hallway. I entered my room and changed into my school uniform quickly. I covered my scars on my face with some make up, luckily my face hadn't gotten swollen. I quickly ate some cereal and left the house.

.*Time skip brought to you by you and L playing minecraft together.*.

I entered school and went to my lockers to take off my shoes. "Hey Y/N have you slept well?" I turned around and saw Light. "Yes i have, thank you for asking." Light looked like he knew that i was lying but decided not to say anything. "Well shall we walk to class?" "yes we shall" I said. We started walking to class. I lost my balance and fell over. "Y/N! Are you ok?" "Yes i am, i lost my balance for a sec" "Here give me your hand, i'll help you up" "I am fine, really. I can get up myself." "Don't resist i'm just trying to help you." I sighed as i gave him my hand in defeat. The moment our hands touched his expression changed. He looked inside of my palm and saw a scar.

"Hey, this is new. How did you get it?" "Oh, i didn't know i had a scar there." "Y/N YOUR ARM IS BLEEDING!" He shouted pointing at my right arm. I looked and saw that my wound had opened by the pressure from the fall. "Oh" I said. "Y/N, are you hurt? Let me check." "No, i am fine. Please let's just go to class." "No, we are going to the nurses office and you aren't resisting." He said grabbing my arm gently to bring me to the nurses office. "Light, i am fine. This is an old wound. It just opened because i fell. "Tell me how it happened then."

I sighed as i started explaining him what had happened. "THAT BASTARD IF HE TOUCHES YOU LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL KILL HIM!" "Light, i am fine really. I am already used to it anyway." "Y/N that is even worse please let me help you. I  didn't know it was that bad you could've just told me." "I know, i'm really sorry. I didn't want you to be worried about me." He hugged me after hearing that and said "I will always protect you. So please don't go back to that house anymore, live with us. I know it will be hard, but i can't rest well, knowing you are getting hurt by your own father. We'll grab your belongings after school and go straight to my house. How does that sound?" We were still hugging. "Okay i will come with you, thank you. You truly are a kind person." Our hug broke apart as we heard the school bell ring.

.*Time skip brought to you by Light being protective.*.

"Don't forget your homework everyone and have a great weekend." The teacher told us after the bell rang. "OKAY SENSEI!" everyone shouted in unison. "Let's go to your place and grab your stuff so you could stay with us. Also do you want to go to the arcade after?" Light asked. "That sounds great, but are you sure your parents will be okay with me staying at your house?" I asked looking down. "Of course, they would understand. Besides they really like you, you know." Light asked smiling brightly. "Okay, thank you again." "You don't have to keep thanking me. I am your friend after all. It is only normal for me to take care of my friend. Now let's hurry before that asshole comes home." He said taking my hand and walking me out of the class.