•~I'll make you scream(🍋)~•

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.*

"I love the way you look at me.
Like you are about to talk to me.
Or devour me and I am fine with either."

.*・
We were watching a movie and cuddling underneath a blanket. My legs were over his and his head leaned to my chest. I was brushing his hair with my hand. The comforting feeling never leaving. I was always happy whenever I was with him. The only reason for my happiness was that I had someone, someone like him by my side.

I am forever grateful to him. We've been through a lot and despite everything, positive or negative, he is here next to me.

I looked down at him and smiled. He seemed to be really into the movie. I placed a kiss on his forehead and he immediately smiled. I pulled back and looked him in his beautiful eyes. "Am I that handsome?"

"What?" I questioned him with a smile on my face. "You've been staring at my face for way too long. Am I that handsome?" I chuckled and said, "Of course, you're mine after all. You've got to be handsome."

"Really funny." He said. I placed one more kiss on his forehead. He pointed to his lips and said, "I want one here too." I caressed his cheek and placed a kiss on his forehead again.

"Oh come on now!" He pouted. I chuckled and he kept begging me for a kiss. He flipped me over and looked me dead in the eyes. I dropped the smile and showed him a more serious face.

"You'll pay for it." He said dead serious. "Wha-" He cut me off with a kiss on my lips, his eyes never leaving mine. He pulled away and stopped. "Are you wet?" He questioned.

A tint of red formed on my face and this seemed to boost his confidence. "Let me hear you scream for me." "L." He took his shirt off. His beautiful toned chest in front of me.

"L." "What is it, darling?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I kissed his lips and we started making out intensely. He teased me by brushing his knee on my opening. I let out a small moan, loud enough for him to hear.

He smirked. "You naughty girl." I bit my lips and closed my legs to be able to control myself better. He chuckled and put his hand on his hair. "Should I stop?" He asked teasingly. I looked at him in a way to show him I didn't want him to stop.

"If you don't speak I won't know what you want." I once again pulled him closer to me and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and kissed me back. He grabbed my shirt from the bottom and pulled it up.

He left a bunch of kisses on my stomach. "L!" I said impatiently. He looked at me and smiled. He unhooked my bra and played with my breast. I moaned as he started sucking on my nipple. He played with my other boob as he didn't want to leave that one unattended.

I slightly lifted my chest and pushed my legs together wanting to create friction down there. He realized what I was doing and pulled my legs apart. "L." "I know baby, be patient." He licked my nipple and kissed my lips.

I opened my mouth and he inserted his tongue inside. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. He touched my vagina and that caused me to flinch. He won because of this. He smirked knowing damn well that he played dirty.

He caressed my cheek and kissed my forehead. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "You're so beautiful, I'll be sure to give you the best night ever." I smiled and pulled him towards me. I placed his forehead on top of mine and looked him in the eyes.