The alphas Harem

Arizona

All my life, I've heard about it, the alphas Harem, but never in my life will I think I'll be part of it.

Not by my own will, i mean who will willingly join the harem of the Alpha Damien, even though he is hot and all? Ok everyone will, but not me. Pic

I mean every girl I know is telling me how lucky I am, what's lucky about getting fucked by the alpha?

Women aren't just object you can own.

Let me introduce myself, I am Arizona Miller, seventeen years old, never shifted and just got picked to be one the the lucky women to be in the Alphas Harem.

How?

Well the Alpha collects women who have powerful genes and then breed them to have powerful children, he currently has over fourteen women in his Harem and i will be the fifteenth.

I dont know if I am powerful because I haven't even shifted yet, but they traced water elemental power in my family and the most likely me.

I've always been the odd one out in my family, both my parents have brown eyes and are ordinary members of the pack, for that matter all my family members have brown eyes, except for me, I have blueish - white almost not pigmented white eyes, which is strange.

Apparently I inherited it from my great great great great great great great great great great greatgrand mother - Shit I missed three greats

My parents never saw anything of it till the day the Alphas guard and private messenger came knocking on our door telling my parents the good news, my mom was excited, she was over the moon and my dad was well neutral, he couldn't disobey the alpha and I wasn't his only child anyways or even his favorite.

Most of the Alphas Harem women we're not even from our pack, none of them are pack members, I am the first.

When the news got to my parents they we're given a month notice to send me to the Alpha, immediately my mother didn't waste any time broadcasting the news like it was our salvation or anything, anytime I went anywhere girls looked at me with envy even my best friend Carrie stopped talking to me, she was upset because I

Stole her shot

I didn't even want this, Carrie thinks she had a shot simply she's beta blood and I'm just ordinary pack member.

My parents didn't even waste a second, three days later I am being sent to the Alpha.

I dont want to be here, what will happen when I get my wolf, she'll hate me, my mate will reject me and I'll just be the Alpha's slut.

My eyes have always been distinct, my hair is black and in thick curls, my mother is black so I inherited most of her features just that my skin wasnt that dark just more honey like

I had to sneak a hoodie and wear, the top my mother forced me to wear can't be considered to be a top it stops mid novel and accentuate's my bust.

"Move." The guard pushed me out of the car and I fell to the floor

"I assure you that I'm telling the Alpha about this." I said while dusting off my jeans.

We are at the Alphas Harem houses... I mean mansion

You heard me right Herem mansion

The house before me is glorious I started In awe but the guard dragged me

"Let me go." I yelled

He didnt say anything

I punched him but my poor hand met rock hard abs