03: His dirty little secret

Miranda

"Tonight is going to be a blast, our best sleep over yet." My best friend said, I rolled my eyes knowing how extra Tasha is.

Natasha Cobbs is just an energy ball and honestly she is the best friend a girl could wish for, with her long blond hair, blue eyes, curvy body, she is the pretty one in our squad.

You can't blame her though its in their genes, all the Cobbs Kids are beautifully made, especially the eldest Nathaniel Cobbs

Oh gosh kill me.

He is Natasha's twin and they hate/love each other, not literally though but they can't stand each other.

Nathaniel is a total heartthrob and play boy he just gets into girls panties and breaks their heart- and sadly he is my crush.

With his rusty blond hair and blue eyes, his dimples - his smile always make my heart stop.

Now back to what I was saying, all of the Cobbs children are beautiful, Twelve year old Ethan is already giving girls the hot's and two year old Evie is the cutest baby ever.

And there is me, little boring me, with my black curly hair and brown eyes, dark chocolate skin and just 5'3 height.

"Are you even listening to me." Natasha said shaking me

"Nope I am doing my chemistry assignment." I said

"You are such a chemistry nerd." Tasha said
"Its not my fault you flunk every chemistry test we have ever written." I said and Tasha threw a pillow at me but I skillfully dodged it.

She got a message from her phone and suddenly she goes
"No my gosh, oh my gosh" yelling with a loud shrieks

"What is it?" I asked
"Mason Greene just asked me out on a date, tonight, what should I wear?"

"Hello girls night." I said
"Whatever its Mason Green my forever crush, and I see you everyday." She said while frantically searching her closet.

"I have literally nothing." She yelled at her full closet

Then she carried a yellow crop top and a jeans short

"Its literally minus zero degrees out and eight in the night." I said

"Mason likes girls with long legs in just showing off, how do I look?" She asked and did a twirl

"Like a million bucks." I said and she left

Great I am all alone, her parents are thrill seekers and are currently in Uganda, her younger siblings are with their aunty and Nathaniel is not at home

Might as well take a bath.

The warm shower felt good against my skin, I close my eyes and saw Nathaniel gosh, I saw him telling my how much he wanted me, how hot I am.

I heard him say "Miranda you are so hot"
"Miranda you are a gift from God"

It was almost like I could feel his warm touch leaving a trail of butterflies wherever they went.

I saw him kissing and touching me and I moaned, my fingers moved to my heat, thrusting in and out as I silently moaned his name.

It was as if I could feel him breathing heavily into my ears as our moans unite.

It was almost as if I could feel him, my orgasms came quick and I yelled his name. That felt good.

This wasn't my first time fantasizing about my best friends brother, but it was like I was in lust with in.