Chapter Nine

Kayli sat down on her bed and patted the spot next to her for Sage to sit beside her.

"Sage what is wrong? You don't look well and have you been getting enough sleep?" Kayli asked her.

" I just don't know, Kayli." The murmur came quickly and soft. " I haven't been sleeping well lately and the Blackbourne Team have been watching me closely. "

" What do you mean that the Blackbourne team have been watching you closely?" Kayli sounded worried about that, but patiently waited for Sage to answer.

" I don't know how to answer you Kayli, they just watch me, I am wondering if they might know about me, but why haven't they asked about me being a girl then?"

Of the answer surprised Kayli she didn't show it bit kept it to herself.

"They might just be worried about you, you haven't been yourself this past few days. I know the Move to here was hard and being a new student is not something you wanted to do again but you had to. That's why we have left you alone for so long, so that you can sort out all of your thoughts but it's not working. "

" Your right, I'm missing the Anderson team - they are my family just like you guys are and the nightmares and terrors are back. And then the Blackbourne team that's watching me, it's kinda bothering me, because nobody's been paying me this much attention before. " Sage's voice was getting softer and softer as she spoke, until she was just whispering.

" I understand now, Sage, it's all been so hard on you, thank you for telling me. I'm sure your allowed to call the Anderson team and you can call me anytime for the nightmares, I'm willing to listen. Why don't you speak to Axel or Dr Roberts about the Blackbourne team? "

" Thank you, I'll do that." Sage gave Kayli a hug feeling better than she has been feeling for a while.

With a bright smile Sage stood up from the bed and pulled Kayli up with her.

They went to the kitchen where Sage made them some tea, while she started on dinner because it was getting late.

*****

Axel's Pov :

He was the first one to reach home today and was very surprised to see Sage, happily chattering to Kayli.

With a relieved sigh, he quickly went up to them both and gave them a hug, Sage's lasting a bit longer than Kayli's.

With a kiss to the cheek for both girls he went up to his room and cleaned up.

*****
3rd Person's Pov :

The next to reach their home was Brandon, he gave a heavy sigh. He was very tired and worried about Sang - she just wasn't acting like herself.

So it was a very good surprise when he walked past the kitchen to see Sang with a smile and cooking happily with Kayli by her side.

He went up to the two women, giving Kayli a quick kiss on the cheek and a lingering kiss to Sang's cheek.

#####

Corey and Raven reached their home next, Corey was a little quieter than normal and Raven didn't barge into the house like normal.

Both of them almost walked past the kitchen without looking into it before they smelled something amazing.

So they quickly peeked into the kitchen and was very surprised to see Sang cooking with Kayli by her side.

They were happy that Sang was feeling better, it worried all of them when she was like that.

They moved into the kitchen as their brothers before them have done and gave Kayli a quick kiss at the same time on the cheek and then moved to give Sang a lingering  kiss as well.

*****
Sage's Pov :

Kayli left before the dinner was finished, she looked tired and the smell of the dinner made her sick.

They quickly ate their dinner and then cleaned up the kitchen.

And then they went to bed, all together because Axel didn't want any one of them to sleep alone.

Axel had the biggest bed, so all of them snuggled together in the bed and fell asleep.

#####

Words : 695

Date : 26 / 12 / 2020