Chapter Three

Owen Blackbourne's Pov :

I looked as our door to the office was slammed open with meaning. I wondered what had upset Sean this time, normally he wouldn't slam open the door, because he knew that I would scold him.

Sean came in with an angry huff and a frown on his face. He sat down and opened his laptop, but he looked up and that caught my attention. It seems he brought someone with him into our office.

There in front of Sean's office stood a stunning boy. He had on a blue jean, with a blue button up shirt and he had sneakers on his feet. His body was slim, he had short messy, blond hair with bangs that covered his beautiful but dull green eyes, it would be beautiful and bright if it didn't hide pain and saddness. He had a cupid bow mouth and his feet was tapping to my Classic, Violin music.

" You are Sage Winchester, are you not?" Sean asked the boy. He didn't answer with words but a shake with his head.

"Your sister had called and asked that you be put into AP classes and a Music class, would you be able to handle this?" Sean asked the boy once again and his only answer was once again a positive head nod.

Even though, I was suppose to have no students, this boy interested me and wanted to know more about him. I caught Sean's eyes and silently told him to add Sage Winchester into my class.

"Can you play the Violin or the Piano, Mr Winchester?" Sean asked and the boy gave him another positive head nod.

Sean quickly finished Mr Winchester's schedule and gave it to him.

Mr Winchester looked over his schedule, gave a head nod in approval and looked up at Sean. Probably waiting for approval to leave or waiting for his next question.

Sean dismissed Mr Winchester and the boy quietly left the room, you couldn't hear a sound as he left our office. He was far to quiet for a teenage boy.

" Sean, that boy, where did you find him?" I asked Sean.

" I found him with Mr McCoy, he was busy scolding the boy and what I could gather for no reason. I told Mr McCoy that the boy was Sage Winchester and I had to do his schedule, because his sister had called the school and asked for advanced classes. McCoy let me take the boy but he wasn't happy, Owen. You should have seen the look on his face when he looked at that boy, it was vile." Sean said earnestly to me with a little disgust in his quivering voice.

" Calm down, Sean, we will lock him up and he wouldn't be able to hurt another student again." My voice was soothing Sean and he slowly began to calm down as my voice settled his nerves.     

"Owen, we have to watch out for that boy, McCoy have him in his sights now and he wouldn't stop until he has the boy." Sean stated earnestly, his shining and flirty green eyes hard, cold and serious. He had never seen his friend like this before.

Sean never acted like this, only when he was really serious about something or when he was in Doctor mode.

I quickly got my phone out and messaged all of my brothers.

*****

The message stated this :

Please look out for a slim blond boy with messy hair, he has on a blue jean, a blue button up shirt and sneakers, Mr McCoy has him in his sight. Make sure the boy reaches his car safely.

Family meeting tonight at Mr Lee's house.

Mr Blackbourne

*****

Sean read the message on his own phone.

"Thank you, Owen. For believing me and asking them to look out for him." He stated quietly and earnestly. 

#####

The boys stood together waiting for Mr Blackbourne and Sean to finish their work as Mr Blackbourne had already made their schedules, when they noticed that Mr Blackbourne had sent a message on their family group chat.

All of them quickly read the message and immediately began looking for the blond boy that Mr Blackbourne described. They found him after a few minutes and sedately followed him outside where he waited for someone to pick him up.

To the boys surprise Kayli Winchester drove into the parking lot and parked. She was in a black Mercedes and it looked like she was waiting for someone.

The blond boy walked up to Kayli's car and climbed in. They drove away and the boys messaged Mr Blackbourne back.

*****

Kayli Winchester picked up the boy, Mr Blackbourne.

Kota

*****

They decided to stay outside rather than to go into the crowded halls of Ashley Waters Highschool. Most of the boys shuddered at that thought, the only boys not shuddering was North, Silas and Nathan, because they were big and it didn't phase them at all. For a shove would do nothing to them.

It was decided that the boys would go to Kota's house or Nathan's house rather than staying at the school, because Mr Blackbourne and Sean was very busy sorting out their class schedules, classes and what work they would be giving the students.

Silas got into North's black Jeep, while Luke and Gabriel climbed into Victor's silver BMW, leaving Nathan to join Kota in his green old Sedan - which North had wanted to use as scrap metal, but Kota had firmly told North that his mother had worked hard for the money to buy his own car for him and he was thankful of that so he would use the car.  

They drove to Kota's house and all seven boys climbed out of the 3 parked cars. They wondered if they should go visit the Toma team but Brandon's bike wasn't in front of the house nor was Axel's Jeep so they decided against it and went into the house up to Kota's room, which was above the garage. Kota's mom had to work and wouldn't be home and his younger sister, Jessica, was sleeping over at a friends home, they were alone there and waited patiently for their other two brothers to join them after they had finished all of their work.

*****
Edited on: 06 / 11 / 2020