Chapter Ten

Sage's Pov :

After speaking to Kayli yesterday and taking a peaceful nap with my guys, I felt more like myself.

Standing up from the bed was a little hard with how the guys was all around me and I didn't want to wake them up, so I had to maneuver myself out carefully.

I went into my room to get ready for school. Like my usual clothes I just got a long comfortable Jean out and a long black flannel shirt, but I didn't wear my usual sneakers with this outfit, I put on some men boots. I just drew my hand through my hair and made it messier.

Happier than I have been for the past few days, I made some delicious breakfast for us all and decided to take some for the Blackbourne team as well.

With a happy smile, I slipped out of our home as quietly as I could.

*****
The first of the Blackbourne team to greet me was North and Luke, with a happy smile, I gave them their lunch boxes, they accepted it with a thank you.

Next to appear was Gabe and then Silas, the two of them was always near the Taylor siblings and like the previous two, I gave them each a lunch box and they thanked me as well.

Victor, Kota and Nathan appeared together with the happy smile still on my face, I gave them each A lunch box before they could ask me anything the bell rang and it was time to go to class, before rushing off I heard their thank yous and smiled happily again.

I was a little surprised when Mister Blackbourne took his with his Milimeter smile and thanked me for it, I didn't know if he would even have taken it.

Dr Green was the last to get his but it didn't bother him, with his flirty smile, he thanked me for his lunch even if it was after Japanese class.

The day quickly finished after my classes and spending my breaks with the Blackbourne boys.

I rushed home, I really wanted to speak with Lilly and her husbands.

*****

I couldn't see, they couldn't come visit me and I couldn't go visit them as it would put us all at risk.

My Parents had found me there and I couldn't stay there anymore, so we moved and I had to pretend to e a boy and the youngest brother of Kayli and Will Winchester, it wasn't like I'm complaining about being their sibling I love them and they gave me a name and a family.

When I finally reached my room, I put down my back pack in its place then straightened every thing in my room until I was happy with it before sitting on my bed to call Lilly.

She immediately picked up my call and I couldn't be any happier.

"Sang, Darling is that you?" Lilly asked not too sure because it was an unknown number.

"Yes, Mamma Lilly, it is me." Suddenly she sounded a bit nervous over the phone, she was sure if Mamma Lilly could see her she would be scolded.

"Darling, it's so good to hear from you, we have missed you so much. You wouldn't believe how many times I or your fathers called you, just to remember that your not here anymore." Lilly sounded sad and Sage couldn't stand the sound of it.

"Mamma Lilly, I missed you just as much and that's why I called you."

Suddenly Sage heard a man's voice on the other side of the phone wanting to know who Lilly's speaking with.

She could hear Lilly announcing that she was talking to Sang.

"Hello, Little one," That was Henry she knew Her Pappa Henry's voice "We are the only ones home now but I will tell the others that you called and they weren't home, maybe tease them a bit with it!"

"Henry, you give me that phone back now or Els!!" Sage could hear Lilly's angry statement.

With a huff and a sad bye Henry gave the phone back.  

"Mamma Lilly, I met the Blackbourne team."

"Are they nice to you darling?" The question followed quickly.

" Yes, Mamma Lilly, they are, it's just this last week or so they have been staring at me and I think they know that I am a girl."

"Just calm down, Darling, it might be because of something els." Lilly quickly calmed Sang down. "Darling, I love you but I have to say bye now, I got a mission and will call you back when I or you have time."

"Bye, Mamma Lilly, please send my love to everyone there. I love you."

" I will, darling, love you too." With that the phone went dead but Sage was more relaxed than she was before.

#####

I really wanted to have all of the Anderson team speak to her when I rembered that I only know Lilly's name and Henry's name. If someone could please help me with the names.

#####

Words : 852

DATE : 01 / 01 / 2021

*****

Happy new year and may you have a blessed year.