Twenty-five

"What happened? I know something happened. Tell me what happened." Von whispered in my ear.

"Just know that theses niggas be hoes. I got a question." I sat up.

Why he had me up all night playing the PS5. That was kinda fun. I was playing gta cause I don't know how to play 2k. I wanted him to teach me it he told me no so I just said fuck it.

"You remember you saw me at the store and they said I was thirteen." I shook my head.

"That most definitely was not you."

"Yea it was! I changed my wig thats it." I said and pulled up the picture from that day.

"Ohhhhhh. And them niggas had on happy birthday tuti shirts. Tacky as hell." He said and threw his head back.

"You just jealous cause you ain't get a shirt. If you want a shirt just say that. I could go get you Lamont's."

"Girl I'll slap the fuck out you."

"ABUSE!" I yelled and jumped off the bed.

"The shirts wasn't even tacky. It was cute. That was Oscars plan because we are besties." I pointed.

"Look bird chest." He said and pointed at me before standing up. I stuck my middle finger up before laying back in the bed.

"My chest ain't even that small. If anything, you got the bird chest. I can see your heart beating right now." I said and he put his hand in his chest.

Okay Lemme catch y'all up!

Is y'all ready friends??

So my mom kicked us out.

Yup.

Crazy as hell.

She was talking bout some fucking We just need to think about everything that's going on right now and we don't need y'all to make it worse.

So I told her to suck my dick cause I'm not coming back. She picked who she stand with and it's obviously Amouri. So I don't give a fuck about her no more. But oh well cause Von is making us live with him. See, I was already kinda living with him. I was slowly but surely moving out of my moms house. And Darren was too. She been living here like way before me. I found out not too long ago.

My thing is, my mama was so damn weird like very. Monica said that she was the main reason she left because she was always weird. Even though she's not Monica's mom, she was treating Monica like shit and our dad just sat there and watched.

She said that she just left one day and they got so mad and sad so she just cut them off. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do and that's exactly what we did.

"Von I don't wanna watch this no more." I whined.

He had me watching the promised neverlands and it's so fucking scary. This shit is weird.

I watched anime all the time but this shit is different. "It's scary but it's good as hell. You just gotta finish it." He said.

"We bout to get in the pool. Y'all coming? How y'all get it so dark in here?" Sierra asked and I pointed at the leather curtains.

The room be so dark that's why I'm so scared to watch the show. Anime be making peoples faces look so cute and nice until they start acting all crazy so they make they face so distorted.

"I ain't getting in the pool cause last time I did yeah dumbasses tried to pull my fucking dreads off." Von mumbled.

"That's cause yo stupid ass tried to throw me in and made me hit my ankle." I said and pointed at my wrapped ankle.

It wasn't that messed up but it hurt so bad. It was swollen and bruised that was it. I told them I couldn't get in that day because I had just got my hair done and he gone try to throw me in so I grabbed a handful of his dreads.

If I was going down so was he.

———-this was something quick. I'm in school right now.