TWO

"Dezure, you coming to Killa house with me?" Darren asked. I nodded my head before applying some lip gloss.

 It was now week one of being in this house, Aaliyah throws down in the kitchen and Darren can do hair good as shit.

"Oscar gonna be there?" 

"Yea, he live there." She said. Oscar is my bestie, for right now. 

"Mama!" Darren yelled. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a plastic bag before grabbing two bags of hot Cheetos, some rice crispy treats, a pack of noodles, three Capri suns, and two gatorades. 

I had a feeling that we were gonna be over there for a long time so I just packed a lunch. 

"Come on before she change her mind." Darren said grabbing my arm. 

"I'm so sorry but I hate your jeans" I said seeing she had a cut below her butt.

"Girl bye, these the best jeans you'll ever see. You look cute though." She smiled at me. I had on a T-shirt dress and some ugg slippers, I made sure to put on some spandex under my dress because I'm going to sleep in somebodies room. 

"Thank you, thank you." I said as she bussed in the house. 

"WAKE THE FUCK UP." She yelled at Gee. 

"How about you shut the fuck up."

"Heyyy Tuti." Markell said. 

"Hi Markell." I smiled. 

"Hi Killer." I said making KB choke on his water. 

"KilLer." Gee mocked. 

"Don't knock my sister because she talk a little proper." 

"Hi Tuti." He said in a annoyed tone. I didn't even do anything. 

I found out everybody's age too, KB was 21, Oscar was 19, Darren was 19, Gee was 22, Markell was 17 and Killa was 21.

"What you got?" Markell said digging through my bag. "Lemme have this" He said hiking up a rice crispy treat. I nodded my head because I had like six more. 

"Y'all gotta microwave?" I asked smartly. 

"You gone make me punch the shit out you." Kill said cutting his eyes at me. 

"Do you?" I asked. 

"Yes girl, it's down the hall on the right." Oscar said sarcastically, my dumbass followed the directions l. I entered a room with a stripper pole and some Led lights. The bed was made neatly but there were clothes on the floor. 

"She so fucking stupid." Killa said. "How the fuck you gone walk right past the kitchen, bird brain." 

He really bout to make me cry, on baby.

"And get the fuck out my room." He said pushing me into the wall. I just stared at it, in completely disbelief. I was in disbelief because I started crying and he really just sat there and pushed me.

"Imma just go home." I mumbled walking past him. 

"You crying?"

"You crying, for real Tuti." He asked me. 

"You pushes me into the wall and insulted my intelligence." I mumbled while wiping my face.

"You ain't serious, is you?" 

"I am." 

"Aww" 

"You coming to my birthday party?" I asked quietly.